Sideshow selling QMx Serenity!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I too late for this piece? Where do I sign up for the wait list? This piece is just awesome!

i would of said yes before, but now it appears it depends on if you happen to be by your computer when they send out this next email. it would seem to be first on first serve from the time of the next email and whom ever replies first.

should be interesting to see the responses from this type of system.

i would of said yes before, but now it appears it depends on if you happen to be by your computer when they send out this next email. it would seem to be first on first serve from the time of the next email and whom ever replies first.

should be interesting to see the responses from this type of system.

Which was more or less what I was alluding too earlier, but wanted clarified.

However, it won't be the next email for the rush to start, my current understanding is that the next email with give price details, a coupon for 'free lighting' (needless to say ppl shouldn't post all of this on forums, etc, if you can't be bothered to sign up, then too bad) and with luck will include the date and time for the pre-order.

I hope that we will also have the link for the pre-order before hand, just it won't work till the time its ready to go.

My fear is that the actual link won't come till the date/time is reached and is then sent as an email, which we will all be dependent on how fast their email system can send them all out and how quick it can arrive at each of our emails before we know what the pre-order link is.

Which was more or less what I was alluding too earlier, but wanted clarified.

However, it won't be the next email for the rush to start, my current understanding is that the next email with give price details, a coupon for 'free lighting' (needless to say ppl shouldn't post all of this on forums, etc, if you can't be bothered to sign up, then too bad) and with luck will include the date and time for the pre-order.

I hope that we will also have the link for the pre-order before hand, just it won't work till the time its ready to go.

My fear is that the actual link won't come till the date/time is reached and is then sent as an email, which we will all be dependent on how fast their email system can send them all out and how quick it can arrive at each of our emails before we know what the pre-order link is.

Well, it seems there will be a short period where only people that signed up on the wait list will be able to preorder before it opens to everyone else, so there must be some way to control that.

Yeah, it would be a link within an email, but how exactly they go about it, remains to be seen. I guess it could be a web page link with some unique code linked to your email address to check that you are who you say you are. But I have my doubts they will go to that extreme.

Guess we will find out for sure within maybe a week, with any luck. Tho I've noticed on the website, the reference to the 30th Sept has gone, so who knows when pre-order and general order will happen.

I'm wondering if they're already starting on building them since they have a set number that they're going to sell and they will be selling out quickly, so maybe it'll be later than Sept. 30th since they moved the edition size from 500 to 1,000

That would actually be OK for me, I'm wanting to buy a new computer right now and would like to get that off the card before ordering Serenity.

I guess that's possible, since at 46 hours each, that's a very full weeks worth (really more) for each replica. So even if they have say, 20 ppl making them, that's still a good year, but really more, to make all 1000.

I wouldn't totally mind if its after the 30th, but I'd really like to know the price and when it will be up for pre-order, before the 25th.

No, nothing more yet, was hoping for another email with info a week after the first one, but I guess not, and yes, starting to get somewhat annoying.

I hope your guess is right.

since QMx is not giving any updates, i need to post something to pass the time.

how about this - i am re-watching season 1, and each time serenity is shown on the screen, i say to myself "you will soon be mine."

I believe some of the hold up is due to offering a payment plan and their back end systems. Up to this point QMX has only ever done a full payment or nothing, so its required some extra work.

Here's hoping for some more details this coming week.

Only one day left and still no news mail. Any idea what time one should expect a waitlist-mail tomorrow. Or you you think they'll postpone the preoderdate?

There will be an email tomorrow, with full price details, etc. The pre-order day will then be in about another 2 weeks time.

So not long now, till I aleast find out if I am going to be able to afford this.

If you didn't get the email a few weeks ago talking about the new edition size and the news about the free coupon for the electronics upgrade then you aren't on the list. Or maybe it went to spam.

Back