Sideshow selling QMx Serenity!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if this was mentioned before, but I saw this at the Sideshow booth, and the entire crew is standing on the bridge inside this model. Friggin' awesome! And the engine lights rotate.

And when you hear the price it's gonna kill you. You die either way :lol

If its anything above $2000, then yes, it likely will. Once I apply exchange rate, shipping, customs duty and sales tax, its going to be a real killer.

Add to that, I've never had to deal with any customs issues for my statues, since all so far have been under the duty requirements. So I have no idea how much a nightmare all that could be like.

I've been thinking about how long it would take to make one, given that say all the parts are ready to go.

So paint it all and put it all together, along with the lighting package, say 40 hours, a good week's work.

Hence, given the ES of 500, unless they can make a number in parallel, its going to take 9 and half years to get them all made.

I wonder if the 30-60 days for delivery is only for the first 10....

This goes on sale on September 30, 2009 and we should receive it within 30-60 days because it's handmade.

I do have a feeling this will be more expensive than the Enterprise because of all the intricate details and difficulty.

This goes on sale on September 30, 2009 and we should receive it within 30-60 days because it's handmade.

I do have a feeling this will be more expensive than the Enterprise because of all the intricate details and difficulty.

I don't think so, the enterprise is larger and the lights are more elaborate. At least, that's what it seems.

The Enterprise is larger and is expected to be more expensive. However the lighting on the Serenity is very complex.

Back