Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Its equally amazing if you can get one that isnt ____ed up.

It took me to a live peepshow, told me I needed to buy credits to continue viewing her..:monkey2:lol:lol:lol

Yup. Did it again. pops up some green energy windmill, you click to close, then there's webcam action going on. I meant to look at pics of spiderman, and now I have to go rub one out.

1000% it was! If Ireland beat France in the rugby now it will be a perfect weekend :yess:

Galactus feels.......left out.*sniff*

cebollita_animated_onion-21.gif

BAAM! Excuse the bad pics, but here they are. The trio is complete and on post 3333 :yess:

spiderman013.jpg

spiderman012.jpg

Simply Amazing Laudel! I hope i can get the spiderman! its bases detail is so amazing im gonna wait on the waitlist for another 2-3 weeks then ebay it is! lol but love the three congrats man!!!

Nice pick up Laudel! They look great together.

Congrats on the trio, they look awesome together! I need to get Venom so bad.

Thanks guys :D im glad I got all these in when I did. My collecting days will be much slower now! The girlfriend and I got our own place :D . @ smooth criminal, good luck, though id be tempted myself with ebay before it goes up :monkey1

Thanks guys :D im glad I got all these in when I did. My collecting days will be much slower now! The girlfriend and I got our own place :D . @ smooth criminal, good luck, though id be tempted myself with ebay before it goes up :monkey1

Congrats Laudel! :hi5:
One question though, who is that with the sweet 'stache on the background pic? :rotfl

:lol Thats Lord Kitchener. It was a British propaganda poster for recruitment during the world war :D

Do you guys think if I go on the waitlist for the exclusive today it will convert? >_>

I don't think your chances are very good. I think there have been people on it for weeks that has yet to convert.

Back