Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Where's your Punisher Com print?

I got a regular for $260 shipped the guy had a exlusive but wanted 420 shipped couldnt spend extra on the print, i woulda got it but i thought i could put the money towards an acrylic case for it and besides my walls already full of signed hockey photos wouldnt have a place to put it:gah:! But the punisher print is sick!

I got a regular for $260 shipped the guy had a exlusive but wanted 420 shipped couldnt spend extra on the print, i woulda got it but i thought i could put the money towards an acrylic case for it and besides my walls already full of signed hockey photos wouldnt have a place to put it:gah:! But the punisher print is sick!

planet_hulk01.JPG

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yUWgE0EVQ9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i just put my self down on the wait list for this one. Any ideas it will convert?

just went back a few pages I think I have not got a hopes chance of it converting

i just put my self down on the wait list for this one. Any ideas it will convert?

just went back a few pages I think I have not got a hopes chance of it converting

I went on the waitlist for both reg and exlusive towards the end of jan, will wait about 2-3 weeks more otherwise will have to risk it with ebay!

I went on the waitlist for both reg and exlusive towards the end of jan, will wait about 2-3 weeks more otherwise will have to risk it with ebay!

Better make your mind up fast though, price on Ebay is slowly creeping up.
Saw a REG for $400+ & an EX for $600+.

Holy s$&& already go up like that?

Hey if anyone is realy deperate for a Spidy com, here is a link
to an Aussie retailer. Prices are listed in AUD and you will have to
email them for an international shipping quote.
As for the seller him self, I highly recomend them as I have purchased from them many of times.
Hope this helps someone.
https://www.popcultcha.com.au/spide....html?osCsid=3a23d06496b0b1938444d144fde82c50

Last edited:

I knew the price would increase, I just didnt think it would happen so fast.

Just got this piece in this morning!! snagged an EX last week on ebay for $485. This thing is massive! I heard it was big, but honestly never expected it to be this huge. Also the paint job looks good to which I was really worried about

I need some knowledge from you bordies. Is this possible that the base of the spidey comi is not interchangeable? Got this email from SS and they don't want to exchange just the base. I don't want to give up the Spidey just the base. It took 3 times to get a good paint job and now I have a bad base. :gah:

Thank you for your email, we are sorry to hear about the damage to your replacement’s base. Unfortunately, the Spider-Man Comiquette and base are not interchangeable with other pieces, so we would not be able to exchange only the base for this item.

Ask them to just send out the replacement product, and then after you receive and inspect it, you'll send the defective one back. That would mean that you would have both in your possession at the same time, so could mix and match the best looking pieces. Sideshow has done this for me in the past, with the warning that if one of them was not returned within 30 days that my credit card would be charged for an additional piece. Good luck!

I knew the price would increase, I just didnt think it would happen so fast.

I wonder if part of it has to do with how many replacements have been issued?

Although, this is Spiderman and a FANTASTIC statue that has been very well received, sloppy paint lines aside.

Back