Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Yeah thanks though.

got my replacement Friday, it's a keeper!

Yeah I realize that now thanks.

3rd time is the charm I am so fn happy:panic::hi5::yess::clap:rock:D just got my spidey and he is excellent this time around!

What do guys think sideshow is doing with all the replacements that are sent back? Do u guys think theres still a chance for those ppl on the waitlist, i went on the waitlist around the end of jan for both a regular and exlusive!

What do guys think sideshow is doing with all the replacements that are sent back? Do u guys think theres still a chance for those ppl on the waitlist, i went on the waitlist around the end of jan for both a regular and exlusive!

For some of them , they will keep Sent to other customer who won't complain, some they will have to fix it .

I hope you get one SC you, you really want one :lol

I seriously thought that this piece would last a bit longer in stock.
Good thing I already got one! :yess::nana::peace

AWAY!

I hope you get one SC you, you really want one :lol

hahah thanks bro! I just love anything spiderman but for me this one's pose just does it like its comming out of the comics i was out of town when sideshow did the pre-order so never got a chance to get it:gah:

hahah thanks bro! I just love anything spiderman but for me this one's pose just does it like its comming out of the comics i was out of town when sideshow did the pre-order so never got a chance to get it:gah:

Have you checked Ebay?

3rd time is the charm I am so fn happy:panic::hi5::yess::clap:rock:D just got my spidey and he is excellent this time around!

Well after all the excitement of the Spidey being in great shape. The wife points out that the bottom/black piece of the base is peeling and has a tiny hairline crack :gah: Now lets see if SS will exchange the base without having to return the Spidey, I highly doubt that they will :mad:

Yea bro the best price i saw so far is $479 For a exclusive but i dont really care for the print few weeks back i saw one go for 399 for a reg. but i was at work and couldnt bid:gah:!

Where's your Punisher Com print?

Back