1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:lol

Could you make it so it automatically sends a post to every thread on the board informing us of the pre-cancellation?

Because...

15679545015_e4696a8cf5_o.png

Thanks, I couldn't remember! :)

That at least takes care of the gloves.
The boots are another thing though.

You'll either have to detach the toes from the feet to get the SSC boots on them - or get different soldier boots, like the 'Soldier Story' WWII ones.. I think?

My figure is still barefoot, because I'm too lazy to finish it off. :lol

The boots are another thing though.

You'll either have to detach the toes from the feet to get the SSC boots on them - or get different soldier boots, like the 'Soldier Story' WWII ones.. I think?

My figure is still barefoot, because I'm too lazy to finish it off. :lol

Ah, yes...boots.

It was a bugger getting feet into Han's Bespin boots even with the toes off.

With a Wolverine bash I just left his feet off and stuck the ankles in the boots, which had the benefit of making him shorter.

Damn that tauntaun looks good...

I'm not sure if that has a pre-cancel option, enless of course you're willing to wait for the Hot Toys Landspeeder. That one is available for global pre-cancellation of anything from Sideshow, including other unrelated lines like Marvel.

You're right. I'm not going to be fooled by Sideshow's pictures ever again. Pre-cancelling the Sideshow tauntaun and waiting for Hot Toys's living, breathing, 1:6 tauntaun with real lightsaber so I can gut it and say, "and I thought they smelled bad on the outside!"

Newb question: Can you pre-cancel with a code and keep the reward points?

You earn double rewards when you do and 40 days later you can apply them to a new pre-cancellation where they will double in value again.

Back