1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miss me?!
Why do you jokers think that HT is not going to release an iconic imperial trooper such as the Tie Pilot? Pull your heads out of your SW universe and pop over to the Marvel forum and see how many IM variants there are which appeared on screen for a like a nano-second.
HT is going to gang-rape you all.

Word_Puzzle.jpg

HT is going to gang-rape you all.

I don't know about everyone else, but this has me super excited. My wife is helping me pick out my wardrobe right now.

I figure the cuts in this will help to relax my jaw.

Ball-gag-pink-webbing.jpg

Last edited:
Really wishing they would announce the pre order for this guy!

Isn't he the only figure from comic con that hasn't gone up for pre order yet?

Really wishing they would announce the pre order for this guy!

Isn't he the only figure from comic con that hasn't gone up for pre order yet?

Xmas time maybe. They've done the pre-orders at one per month so far -- September (Scout), October (Luke), and now C3PO.
Are there any leads on other figures planned by Sideshow? Based on R2, C-3PO seemed possible. I suppose with the Scout, Endor Luke or Leia seems possible. And Leia Hoth based on all the Hoth figures.

I'm glad you posted sideshows schedule for the last few months, I hadn't realized it's been one per month.

I'm really interested on what they choose as an exclusive for this guy... They went screen accurate for red 5 Luke which meant no weapons, if they go that route with the tie pilot what's there to throw in the box? An extra head sculpt with the veteran pilot markings maybe. If they do choose to give him a blaster I hope they're smart enough to include a holster accessory and the necessary hands. Im essentially ordering this guy no matter what but if he's around $240 I hope his extra goodies are worth it!

So the tie pilot is looking pretty good in the budget stark video. And he's shown holding a blaster!

Anyone think we'll see a pre order go up before the end of the year?

If it's not 100% new product, it's 90%.

Wow... that's cool. So I guess a couple of new SW reveals, plus maybe a pre-order or two like TIE pilot. Curious what the price on this guy will be - the $190 of the Biker or a little lower because in theory it's more basic.

The most ominous thing about him having a gun in that video is that it might be there to justify a higher price.

I'm still hoping for less than the Scout. If he's Luke priced, I'm taking a vacation from this place until the brimstone settles.

The most ominous thing about him having a gun in that video is that it might be there to justify a higher price.

I'm still hoping for less than the Scout. If he's Luke priced, I'm taking a vacation from this place until the brimstone settles.

:dunno There's no headsculpt, less greeblies and bits than the X-Wing outfit. Less armor than the Biker as well. I'm hoping for around $175, but that's probably just not gonna happen.:gah:

Back