1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe collectors are not pre-ordering this figures hoping to see them been made by Hot Toys, I can't believe the exclusive version of this figure is still available.

You guys are hilarious. And likely all kinds of wrong.

1. There's no edition size
2. Sideshow will sell as many exclusive figures as they want - see #1
3. There's a limit of 1 exclusive per household
4. No one outside of Sideshow has any idea how many they've sold so far - it could be 10 or 10 thousand

I've seen some people say they're ordering or have ordered multiple pilots (1 exclusive 1 regular for example) and I can tell you why I'm not ordering. Same reason I'm not ordering the Luke in Pilot outfit - they're just two characters I'm not interested in.

Can't wait for this, too bad I'm thinking it's going to get pushed until next year. It seems like sideshow has been delaying while hot toys has been bumping up release dates

Decided to re-order this figure with the September coupon. I like the look of the character and always will take more Trooper type characters for my Imperial shelf. Hopefully the Red 5 Luke turns out decent as I'd like him as well but it's too shakey pre-ordering a figure with a human head sculpt from Sideshow.

Well this is an nice piece, but the boots and gloves should have been more shiny. Maybe not original, but definitely better with a more shiny look.
the Attakus version I have is the better one out there. i may get to this, but I just love the shiny and leathery look of the Attakus so much.

The Attakus is the grail of the TIE at this time!

Well this is an nice piece, but the boots and gloves should have been more shiny. Maybe not original, but definitely better with a more shiny look.
the Attakus version I have is the better one out there. i may get to this, but I just love the shiny and leathery look of the Attakus so much.

It's not hard or expensive to add a gloss coat to the boats or gloves to get the effect you want.

The Attakus TIE Pilot is a very impressive 1/5 statue but far from accurate. Just look at the oversized chest box...

Am I the only person that thinks the helmet looks kinda off?

What about the helmet looks off?

It doesn't have any silvery grey paint (teeth, chin and various markings should have it) for some reason, but it looks pretty close to screen accurate.

You mean this?

attakus_tie_pilot3.jpg

Back