1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't all have grey/silver markings on the helmet, but they did all have silver/grey teeth. That's definitely missing. Easy fix, but again its not something we should have to do on a $200+ figure. Hopefully the production model will have that issue fixed.

I'm pretty sure there were some with all black teeth too but some more knowledgeable folks could chime in for that.

Here's one of the anovos helmets.
tie-pilot-standard-helmet-2_8b6c093e-b5d9-40da-b4f0-d5d19aa98f1e.jpg

I'm pretty sure there were some with all black teeth too but some more knowledgeable folks could chime in for that.

Here's one of the anovos helmets.
tie-pilot-standard-helmet-2_8b6c093e-b5d9-40da-b4f0-d5d19aa98f1e.jpg
They had five different paint schemes. But the all black version had black teeth. The other four had silver teeth with different variations of silver. Like two silver lines down the front, silver Mohawk, silver side tanks, etc. but the all black had black teeth.

They didn't all have grey/silver markings on the helmet, but they did all have silver/grey teeth. That's definitely missing. Easy fix, but again its not something we should have to do on a $200+ figure. Hopefully the production model will have that issue fixed.

There were the Stunt TIE pilots with simple black helmets, and then there were the Hero ones who have different markings or silver on helmets

StarWarsHelmets - Original TIE Pilot Helmets

501st Legion: TIE Pilot helmet details

So they are basically doing the "standard" version of the helmet, which I'm fine with. My bigger question is the boots and gloves. Seems to be way too much weathering on those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you guys think the marmits measure up? Jus wondering somebody else's opinion

Yeah, I did side-by-side comparisons between the Marmit and Sideshow next to the TIE pilot costume promo shot and thought the Sideshow looked better in both helmet and other details.

It's a very tough one to judge because it's high gloss and black, obscuring a lot of details.

When I finally get my marmit, I'm probably going to gloss coat the helmet. That'll help! Haha

Got an e-mail from SS saying this is expected in Dec-Jan now. Thank God all of this stuff is coming out around Christmas. My family will really enjoy not getting any presents this year.

:lol

Got an e-mail from SS saying this is expected in Dec-Jan now. Thank God all of this stuff is coming out around Christmas. My family will really enjoy not getting any presents this year.

:lol

Here you go sweetie, I got you that TIE Pilot I know you've been clamoring for.

Hold on, this is the thread for the SS OT TIE Pilot.

The email I got was:

Thank you for your pre-order of the First Order TIE Pilot - Episode VII: The Force Awakens - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) (902555)!

We are happy to inform you that this item's manufacturer has informed us that your item will be arriving earlier than expected. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Mar - May 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us, this item is now expected to arrive Dec 2015 - Jan 2016.

SS TIE Pilot is

Expected to Ship: Nov 2015 - Dec 2015

SW madness.....so many figs coming end of 2015/ beginning of 2016. Insane...

It's crazy that by Spring, we should have the OG Rebels crew. What's the date for C-3PO?

And still...I really want an ROTJ Luke and ROTS Anakin. I guess I'll never be satisfied:lol

Back