1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd been considering cancelling this but it looks like it turned out pretty well. Now I'm going to feel compelled to get TFA pilot as well and pose them together.

I can't ....Jango, Luke SS figure forums are too exciting nowadays

Well, you could go into the HT Ben forum and debate how much Alex McGuinness you see in that sculpt (hint: helps if you buy it) and whether you can see his undies through the sheer ladies' bathrobe material HT used for the inner robes. Or the HT Girl-Vader thread to debate how delicate the hands are and whether it resembles the onscreen ANH Vader in any way at all. Or the HT Han thread to debate whether the face has a 0 or a 1 on the "amount of expression" scale, or whether his eyes technically do appear dead, or whether Han is supposed to have half of his boots' ankles missing due to the HT design error. Or the HT Chewy thread to debate whether you should lighten the pitch black face fur, thereby further revealing that the eyes are both crossed and too close together, and that yes, the mouth is indeed oddly pink and really derpy looking at the same time.

Nowadays there's plenty of excitement in the HT figure forums too.:dunno

Well, you could go into the HT Ben forum and debate how much Alex McGuinness you see in that sculpt

thsfd.jpg

:lecture

:lol

Well, you could go into the HT Ben forum and debate how much Alex McGuinness you see in that sculpt (hint: helps if you buy it) and whether you can see his undies through the sheer ladies' bathrobe material HT used for the inner robes. Or the HT Girl-Vader thread to debate how delicate the hands are and whether it resembles the onscreen ANH Vader in any way at all. Or the HT Han thread to debate whether the face has a 0 or a 1 on the "amount of expression" scale, or whether his eyes technically do appear dead, or whether Han is supposed to have half of his boots' ankles missing due to the HT design error. Or the HT Chewy thread to debate whether you should lighten the pitch black face fur, thereby further revealing that the eyes are both crossed and too close together, and that yes, the mouth is indeed oddly pink and really derpy looking at the same time.

Nowadays there's plenty of excitement in the HT figure forums too.:dunno

Christ on a stick, this place sucks.

Didn't see this one posted. Crappy photo so it's not even worth judging for me yet. Can't see the materials, the shine or shape of the helmet due to lens distortion and lighting.

Something weird with the right eye lens.

oned it a bit....I think he looks pretty good...that harsh lighting in the display isn't soing it any favors, but the outfit looks well dne. Hard to judge the finish on the helmet thugh...washed out from the light. Better pics'll be here soon....

SB-pic-of-TIE.gif

Is that color corrected? Here's another from that same initial set of photos. Lighting not great again, but shows the colors a bit better. Looks just like yours. :)

I like this pretty well. The only thing is I never like how Sideshow gloves look. To me they always look too much like hard plastic which they use to make them so makes sense but they just don't look great to me. Other than that this figure is simplistic and I think it looks fine. It'll probably need a body swap at some point but the outfit seems fine and the helmet looks decent from the picture shown. I'll keep this order unless something unforseen pops up when more pictures show up.

I had to switch the photo out as it was getting *** on a few letters in the code and wasn't showing for me. Maybe the Indy body?

This guy already shipping?

Looks to be the same muscle body from Snake and the Uncharted fella. Different arms though.

Back