1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After I posted that I remembered the SS figure has the articulated fingers. I wonder if we'll see any hand transplants to the Tama. Still curious to see it, just need to spread some of these releases out.
That would look pretty weird, given the finishes are completely different.

That would look pretty weird, given the finishes are completely different.

Yeah but I'm assuming someone doing this might also go through a painting and then weathering process too to have them match, the hands on the Tama are plastic and don't match 100% anyhow--but the Sideshow hands would probably be trickier to paint given the articulation so maybe that's a nonstarter. Don't think I'd be doing it though, I've got none of those skills. :lol

I haven't heard anything about my TIE Pilot from Sideshow:dunno

Don't think anyone in the US has.

Considering how good the Luke Pilot jumpsuit looks I have high hopes for this one.

I haven't gotten a notice on the Tie Pilot... guess I'm stuck in a 2nd batch. A bit annoying to pre-order an exclusive from the retailer and get shafted with a later date.

Many overseas orders from SS seem to be getting the figures earlier now as they're being shipped directly from Hong Kong. Maybe that new distribution deal with HT?

Yep, US guys shouldn't worry. You'll get a notice prior to ship. But clearly that notice will be forthcoming. And soon.

Once again, would like pictures of the prod figure.

My recent experience with shipping to Australia seems to be full pay are shipped direct from Hong Kong and flexpay orders shipped from the US.

This is on my radar, but I also want to see production pics and hear what people say about the stock body. I'm tired of having to replace those.

I'll bet dimes to dollars it's the same body they've used on the Fetts, it's a Pro 1.1 with thin forearms. I've had good luck with them, but always a risk of a bad batch :lol

Didn't ship today. Hope this isn't like Deadpool where they shipped him a week after charging.

tie pilot.jpg

Front part of that mohawk looks noticeably inaccurate (too big.)

It's not really right but I liked the slight brown color in the lenses on the proto.

Nice looking figure though.

Back