1/6 Sideshow Star Wars TIE Fighter Pilot 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6e1baa12dfb2c26b3b821724297666fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3aaa569545ea61a3297b998a21c3171e.jpg

Just got my parts from Toy Anxiety.

Really like this guy...and yes I gave him a blaster he won't have it when the display is final but I gave it to him for this pic.

I like the figure. Wish the suit was a tad looser. Tried futzing with it to get it to billow a little.
d7b7baf14690674173b0ff49f0fd8fba.jpg

Is it me or does the waist look very skinny, that's the only thing that makes it look toyish imho. Anyone done a fix yet.

Is it me or does the waist look very skinny, that's the only thing that makes it look toyish imho. Anyone done a fix yet.

It does look skinny. I thought in hand it wouldn't be so much, but it is a bit. The whole flight suit is a bit oddly fit. It's too tight to his body IMO. And with the chest armor you can't bring his arms by his side so it looks like he's always trying to look like a muscle man. It takes some doing to find a natural pose. I have to mess with mine more.

Tie just got delivered a little while ago. This and AT-AT driver are prolly my favorite designs from Star Wars. These pics are straight out of the box, no futzing. He looks solid and the body is nice with tight joints. Suit is well tailored and the black helmet bits and armor are nice. No chips or scratches. My only complaint is for the price we paid, SS should have included a holster for the Kenner gun.

tie_pilot_02.jpg

tie_pilot_03.jpg

tie_pilot_04.jpg

tie_pilot_05.jpg

tie_pilot_06.jpg

tie_pilot_07.jpg

tie_pilot_08.jpg

tie_pilot_09.jpg

Yeah...this is a good looking figure/character.

I still think EVILFACE put up one heck of a good gallery for this one....just great.

I'm still enjoying this one myself...looks great with Vader...

Great looking fig. Ordered the EX with the monthly code. At first I was debating if I really needed this and the AT-AT driver at all.... and now I'm debating if I need 1 or 2 of each :lol

Love this! I'm trying to figure out how to display these guys with Vader but I have my SS mod-ed ANH Vader dueling HT Obi and it looks fantastic and I have my SS ESB Vader with my SS Snow troopers...but now that I have seen this, I think I'll do some moving around! Again, this is an awesome photo!!

Several fighters have broken off from the main group. Come with me.

6238a53cfaf14957d0337e66528f2ffe_zpswh12t2fh.jpg

I have to say I am disappointed with the SS tie fighter pilot. As others have stated, just looks like a black blob even with bright LED shining on him. When my Jakku exclusive stormtrooper shows up tie fighter is being boxed or put standing behind Darth rendering it pretty much out of site. All my other figures are HT and the SS tie just doesn't compare. Def looks more toyish. And the only movie accurate pose is with him standing with his arms crossed behind him. He doesn't have a holster or gun in any scene.

Wow....aren't you the little buzz killer? :)

Just kiddin' with ya....sorry you're disappointed. I can't get enough of this one....like Red Five Luke, it just screams vintage Star Wars. Where you're seeing a black blob, I'm seeing a figure tight with sharp details. Heck, like PopCulture, I'm wondering if I need two of 'em now....

....but Praji does a good job displaying some Imperial Might with these two.

Last edited:
Back