Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still tempted to put in an order/waitlist down for this figure, but I liked the other version of SS that wore the hood and square camo

Bring Spirit on!!!

He'd look awesome!

IMAG000.JPG

Man I need this WL to convert, still plenty of time between now and September though!

Amazing!!!! My childhood right there in one little ninja.

nd finally the Hawk avi is gone :rock

Yes da real American hero :rock :rock :rock :rock

Put that flag up soldier!!!!!

:lol

Hawk is still the man but Duke is the quintessential Joe. And since the SSC Duke has a similar helmet to 86 Hawk I figured I'd make the switch especially since it matches up with my sig. Hawk and Duke = the REAL American Badasses. :D

:lol

Hawk is still the man but Duke is the quintessential Joe. And since the SSC Duke has a similar helmet to 86 Hawk I figured I'd make the switch especially since it matches up with my sig. Hawk and Duke = the REAL American Badasses. :D

That is fair enough, they are both American Badasses and you have to match ur avi with ur sig just look at mine! :rotfl

man, can't wait for storm shadow. spirit would kick rear as well (so would airborne though).

... Still waiting for my wait list to convert as well...

And I'll take Spirit AND Airborne!

I need my waitlist to convert. I've been on the waitlist since the first day and ordered after I got home. PPOs suck for those of us who don't work near a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back