Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake Eyes was a legitimate issue. The lycra top just didn't flatter the shape of the Pro's torso and it's tiny middle-abdomen, oddly shaped muscles and thin joints. He may as well have just been shirtless. Storm Shadow is a non-issue. The material covers his arms and is thick enough to adequately hide the oddities that made Snake Eyes look so bizarre.

That said though, I'll never get why people think that ninjas should look like those Hawaiian muscle warrior shirts.

Not all ninjas, just Storm Shadow :D

29285611.jpg

Yeah, cartoon, comic, and toy Storm Shadow had bare arms, but I think the covered arms work well with the Sideshow figure. Similarly, if they covered Zartan's abdomen, it might actually fit the medium better than a more toy- or cartoon-accurate outfit. I'm still not sure which I would prefer.

Those images are irrelevant. He hardly looks all ripped in a pic that actually matters:

StormshadowCobra.jpg

His arms are still larger in comparison to the figures. Im not saying he has to be ripped. All Im saying is that the pro body 1.0 is only good with figures that have loose clothing, ie: Cobra Troopers. Anything tighter and it looks a little odd.

The Loading Toys "Dangerous Man" Sweater works well for bulking Snakes up, while giving a nod to his 1982/83 incarnation.

No, I've always hated that look. No sweater. He needs a skintight shirt.

Just debating if a neoprene wetsuit would lok better or not.

Sooooooooooo Storm Shadow cut off Primes head?

Another reason why Devils Due is fan fiction :lol

Just cover art, never happened, and for what it's worth, the devils duel joe/transformer crossover was it's own universe, and pretty good.

When did u get on the WL, I was on the PO but I had to cancel this a month ago and got back on?

I got on only a few hours after he sold out... and converted a couple months ago. So they're evidently working through the list.

Where did he go?

You'd think I would likely have had something to do with it, but I didn't know till Pix IM'd me and said, "Valfar banned?!" Sure enough, I saw a previous post and he's banned. Not sure if it's temp or permanent, but I have no idea. :lol

Khev can find out for us. I'm sure there's some juicy tidbits about it in the lounge. ;)

You'd think I would likely have had something to do with it, but I didn't know till Pix IM'd me and said, "Valfar banned?!" Sure enough, I saw a previous post and he's banned. Not sure if it's temp or permanent, but I have no idea. :lol

Khev can find out for us. I'm sure there's some juicy tidbits about it in the lounge. ;)

DAMN son u had him pwned :lol:lol:lol I liked V, he was cool to mess with :banghead :monkey1:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back