Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a war of attrition.:lightsabe

If it doesn't convert, the worst that will happen is I'll have to beat up some kid on ebay for his. I've worked harder for less.

My Ex converted... I think I got on a few hours after he sold out.

Although it doesn't seem like the CC or Snake Eyes have had many after they were released.

I might stick to the more military aspect of Joe and stay away from Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. I don't know. As a kid I always preferred my Roadblock, Rock and Roll, Buzzer, etc to the ninjas and quick kick.

I might stick to the more military aspect of Joe and stay away from Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. I don't know. As a kid I always preferred my Roadblock, Rock and Roll, Buzzer, etc to the ninjas and quick kick.

That my friend is sad GI JOE story, I never want to be told this story ever again. :monkey2

SS's Snake Eyes is military. And if you have Snakes, you have to get Storm Shadow.

Buzzer? :lol Not sure I'd really consider the Dreadnoks as military :lol

Buzzer? :lol Not sure I'd really consider the Dreadnoks as military :lol

well, i didn't mean that I only want military lol. sorry i didn't spell it all out for you. the point was I never liked the ninjas. technically cobra commander isn't military either :lol

well, i didn't mean that I only want military lol. sorry i didn't spell it all out for you. the point was I never liked the ninjas. technically cobra commander isn't military either :lol

No, but he did run a terrorist organization, and was therefore a military threat... :naughty

It's all good. GI Joe definitely overdid the ninja aspect at times...I just preferred to limit it to Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow since they were fairly integral to the Hama comics I grew up reading.

God only knows our luck will be the next Sideshow figure kicks off the Ninja Force sub-line :lol

Anyone else get charged for this, it's the only item that's in the $124 dollar rage for me unless one of my Flex's got over charged? They wouldn't charge this without sending notifications right?

I don't know how I missed this Storm Shadow pic in the production blog but it looks awesome.

catalog_v11_gijoe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back