Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was on a military course when the pre-order came up, unfortunately. The wait list hasn't failed me yet, though... but I'm getting a bit concerned about Stormy here...

IMG_3606.JPG

Beautiful figure.

He does look a little skinny, hey! No matter, I like it! Oh When is it gonna ship??

I think he meant the outfit looks a little oversized for the body. Maybe.

Ok, kid is a bad example. But imo he looks scrawny. Regardless if his outfit is baggy, his arms are too skinny, the same as SE. And look at the side view of his left leg (around the knee), skinny. Im not saying is not a great figure, I preordered him as soon as he was up. Im just stating my dislike of the pro body, well on this figure anyways.

Last edited:
oh boy, here we go again with this bullcrap. First Snake Eyes's lil skinny kiddie arms now its Storm Shadow lil skinny arms and his clothes is too tight. Next Duke, first everybody love him. Then everybody complaining about his head. he got the same pants as Snake Eyes, same grenades, same skinny arms. Bla bla blaaaaa! Enough, these are the best GI Joe's figures EEEEEEEVER!!! Stop complaining.

oh boy, here we go again with this bullcrap. First Snake Eyes's lil skinny kiddie arms now its Storm Shadow lil skinny arms and his clothes is too tight. Next Duke, first everybody love him. Then everybody complaining about his head. he got the same pants as Snake Eyes, same grenades, same skinny arms. Bla bla blaaaaa! Enough, these are the best GI Joe's figures EEEEEEEVER!!! Stop complaining.

Oh I forgot, is this the everything is wonderful, all is perfect, figure thread?

Snake Eyes was a legitimate issue. The lycra top just didn't flatter the shape of the Pro's torso and it's tiny middle-abdomen, oddly shaped muscles and thin joints. He may as well have just been shirtless. Storm Shadow is a non-issue. The material covers his arms and is thick enough to adequately hide the oddities that made Snake Eyes look so bizarre.

That said though, I'll never get why people think that ninjas should look like those Hawaiian muscle warrior shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back