Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the bruce lee figure you could use the ones from there.

Good, all you guys on the fence should cancel so we get some conversions! ;)

STORMSHADOW-COMIC.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Couldn't disagree more. The original toy had the chuks and he used them during some pretty key battles in the comics. Any SS figure without them will be incomplete IMO.

Pssssst! He's trying to justify ordering the regular for cheaper from a non-Sideshow source. ;) Either that or Prog has no concept of how crucial this weapon is to the character. In either case, it's his call... and his loss. :lol

Couldn't disagree more. The original toy had the chuks and he used them during some pretty key battles in the comics. Any SS figure without them will be incomplete IMO.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

It's like Captain America without a shield. :monkey3

Nunchuks are definitely bring this figure home and the more weapons the better! Though I'll admit mine will likely stay tucked into his belt (sorry I don't know the Ninja name :shrug) but they are definitely more of a must than say the cane or the punch dagger.

What I'm not looking forward to are the countless "customs" we're bound to see of his clothes and head on an overrated unposeable HT muscle body.

numchucks are as nonessential as Snake Eye's punchblade. even the duke binocs are nonessential. only essential Joe ex so far is CCs staff. you guys can enjoy the chucks but I'll be fine without them. or i can easily make my own if i miss them.

numchucks are as nonessential as Snake Eye's punchblade. even the duke binocs are nonessential. only essential Joe ex so far is CCs staff. you guys can enjoy the chucks but I'll be fine without them. or i can easily make my own if i miss them.

While I respectfully disagree with the chuks being nonessential I have to say that I probably get more use out of CC's cane than I will the nunchuks. For me I think it just completes the look...at least it will after I add a knife and a throwing star. :naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back