Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol that's weak...

Well my all time favorite GI JOE was definitely Storm Shadow, I thought of him to be the ultimate badass, I love his voice during the cartoon as well it was like swift and silent but cunning and smart.

And yet, he constantly got his ass kicked by a Native American scout. And more often than not, just the scout's eagle, Freedom.

While the cartoons rocked as mindless awesomeness, I think that's why I also enjoyed the comics. Every character had more depth and were handled what I'd considered, even as a child, correctly.

And yet, he constantly got his ass kicked by a Native American scout. And more often than not, just the scout's eagle, Freedom.

While the cartoons rocked as mindless awesomeness, I think that's why I also enjoyed the comics. Every character had more depth and were handled, even as a youngster, what I'd considered correctly.

I did not like that part but I gave it the benefit of the doubt because GI JOE always wins during the cartoon, so.. eh..... yea I let that slide even though deep inside I knew Storm Shadow would kick that Indians arse :rock :whip

It's not right I tell yah, not right, especially the eagle OMG PFFFFFFF!!!!

In the cartoon, Zartan was the best bad guy.

Come to think of it, he was best in the comics and toys, too. Give us Zartan, Sideshow!!

Ha ha :lol *migrates to Zartan thread*

Zartan would do anything for money $$$, yeah I guess that's a good motto :lol I agree.

I'm definitely putting him on a muscle body, I'd like to reflect a more powerful ninja even though they are slim and athletic, I'm gonna go against the grain and have him be a lil bulkier with the same skills.

I'd like to mimic this pic:
stormshadow1024.jpg

BTW I hate that whenever you google Storm Shadow that all the images appear to be ROC, :banghead:banghead:banghead

AND WTF is THIS!!!!?!?!?!?!?!
nike-hasbro-gi-joe-storm-shadow-zoom-sharkalaid-500x500.jpg

Then by that rational, Snake Eyes was a sissy who could continually be bested by only two cobra troops. Rewatching the series makes me realize just how incompetent they were when it came to handling everyone's specialized skill classes for the cartoons. :lol

Just cause Storm Shadow has a higher skill doesn't mean he can't be beaten by Spirit.

Just like a football game.

Just cause Storm Shadow has a higher skill doesn't mean he can't be beaten by Spirit.

Just like a football game.

You know as well as I do that Spirit would've been a dead man 1-on-1. Not only do ninja not work that way, but they cheat to best their opponents or at least even the odds. Additionally, if the cartoon were accurate, after the battle with Spirit, likely Storm Shadow, with Spirit eviscerated and beheaded off to one side, would've been sitting cross-legged around a small fire, picking the white meat out of his teeth with the remaining eagle bones. :lol

Imitates Storm Shadow's cartoon voice actor:
"Thank you kindly, brave warrior, for the enlightening battle and satisfactory meal."

Last edited:
In the cartoon, Zartan was the best bad guy.

Come to think of it, he was best in the comics and toys, too. Give us Zartan, Sideshow!!

OMG!!!! Imagine when Zartan does become available. I think will be Sideshow fastest selling figure in a long time. Zartan and Destro

i'm going to laugh when 90% of the pictures once these arrive are going to not involve the nunchucks. everyone talks a big game about how they're in the ex club, but just like a lot of items this one too will go in most people's accessory bin and stay there. :lol ;)

i'm going to laugh when 90% of the pictures once these arrive are going to not involve the nunchucks. everyone talks a big game about how they're in the ex club, but just like a lot of items this one too will go in most people's accessory bin and stay there. :lol ;)

:confused: Why would they stay there? He always kept them tucked into his belt. I know that's where you'll find them on mine if they aren't in his hands.

You know as well as I do that Spirit would've been a dead man 1-on-1. Not only do ninja not work that way, but they cheat to best their opponents or at least even the odds. Additionally, if the cartoon were accurate, after the battle with Spirit, likely Storm Shadow, with Spirit eviscerated and beheaded off to one side, would've been sitting cross-legged around a small fire, picking the white meat out of his teeth with the remaining eagle bones. :lol

Imitates Storm Shadow's cartoon voice actor:
"Thank you kindly, brave warrior, for the enlightening battle and satisfactory meal."

But again, you are saying a lower skill person has no chance against a higher skill which is not true.

Exclusive Only Club Here.

Anything less is kids stuff.

gray_wolf.jpg

But again, you are saying a lower skill person has no chance against a higher skill which is not true.

That's not what I'm saying. In every single circumstance where Storm Shadow fought Spirit in the cartoon, if the cartoon had embraced reality, he would've not only kicked his ass, but killed him. That's what I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. :lol

it's the only accessory i'm ever gonna use. i'm not even gonna take anything else out of the box.

it's the only accessory i'm ever gonna use. i'm not even gonna take anything else out of the box.

Me too. Because I'm going to pay $75 just for that one accessory.

i can see you guys having a nunchuck fight with them. :lol let me know if you want to recoup some of the cost, I'd give you $20 or so for Storm Shadow. :lol

:confused: Why would they stay there? He always kept them tucked into his belt. I know that's where you'll find them on mine if they aren't in his hands.

Same here. A lot of exclusives aren't worth displaying but a pair of chuks seem like a no-brainer to have either in his hands or hanging from his belt. I wish they made a way for his bow to attach to his quiver to free up his hands for his other weapons.

Exclusive Only Club Here.

Anything less is kids stuff.

gray_wolf.jpg

Ironic considering that you passed on Timber. ;)

Didnt quick kick kick storm shadow's Ass in the pryamid of darkness cartoon or that doesnt count?

I want a Sideshow Quick Kick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back