Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my shipping notice today as well. Wasn't expecting it this soon!

I got my shipping notice today and it says it will be charged on the 25th. That means I may be getting this fig early to mid next week.

Dammit, no processing or shipping notice for my exclusive Storm Shadow. I usually get everything I've ordered from Sideshow fairly early, but I've been on the tail end of receiving the Joe figures. I received my exclusive Cobra Commander a few weeks after others did in the states.

Should I bother calling to inquire about my order status? I'm certain that I will receive my order in due time, but of course I'd prefer it to be sooner rather than later.

Have mine ordered through big bad toy store so it is going to be at least a month. I have admit I am really warming up to this figure. At first I wasn't even certain I was going to buy him. But there is a beauty to simplicity of him, pretty amped to get him in my hands.

Really looking forward to this figure... feel so bad for the people who missed out on the exclusive :monkey2 Your lives will now forever suck because of this :lecture :lol

Got my shipping notice today as well. Wasn't expecting it this soon!

Same here. I was thinking Oct, but I bet thats when the Officer ships.

Really looking forward to this figure... feel so bad for the people who missed out on the exclusive

Well, I did get two, so whomever needs help just PM me.

Good thinking The Craw :lecture

I already constructed a pedestal with glass case around the top for mine. I'm gonna steal your idea so the display can be even more impressive. Really showcase how important this accessory is.

Honestly, I'm probably gonna just toss out the figure and other accessories. For me its all about the 'chucks :rock

The new ignite Nina has superior Chucks IMO.
congressman-joe-wilson-you-lie.jpg

You lie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back