Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wants his exclusive to convert, but won't hold his breath because he's still got the regular on order!!!

~~Ok you expert Joe fans.... If I wanted to read a good series or TPB that focus mostly on Snake Eyes and Stormshadow, what do I need to get????

Get TPB #3 of IDW rerelease of the Marvel series. It's got a lot of good Snakes and Storm action it.

Joe_trade2.jpg

Also I would check out the "Best Of" series, again from IDW. There's an issue for each.

Yeah I would like some good info on the Joe comics as well, as I only grew up with the cartoon. Does Marvel have fun PB sets of these, I want the whole story :rock

Yeah I would some good info on the Joe comics as well, as I only grew up with the cartoon. Does Marvel have fun PB sets of these, I want the whole story :rock

It's all through IDW now, but there's at least four TPBs currently out that go up to issue 40-ish I believe. Supposedly they are going to do the whole series in that format which would be cool, but I still think I'd keep my back issue just for some of the badass covers.

It's all through IDW now, but there's at least four TPBs currently out that go up to issue 40-ish I believe. Supposedly they are going to do the whole series in that format which would be cool, but I still think I'd keep my back issue just for some of the badass covers.

Awesome Mando, I'll be on the look out for these! :rock

Get TPB #3 of IDW rerelease of the Marvel series. It's got a lot of good Snakes and Storm action it.

Joe_trade2.jpg

Also I would check out the "Best Of" series, again from IDW. There's an issue for each.

Cool!!! thanks man. I was thinking about getting the "Best Of" Snake Eyes and "Worst Of" Stormshadow, but thought they might be tie ins to the movie which isn't what I'm really looking for.

~~Now I know!! And Knowing is, well you know.

:D

Still me. Changed it to reflect the fact that I'd pretty much outgrown my love for Star Wars and the fact that I'm pretty obssessed with Mattel's new Masters line. But I'm still here and eager as hell for Storm Shadow! :rock :rock

I've actually been tempted to see if I can change it back. Mostly because I'm on the list for Sovereign Studio Indy jacket under "Mando" and I'm not sure if he got my email, but who is. Nam will be in here any sec though to tell me to stfu.:D

I also got the full marvel run, but still get these tpb because of the sweet campbell covers (missed out when Marvel did them years ago).

Issue 5(maybe 6) I think was just in previews a month (roughly) ago.

i tried picking up the first TPB at the local BN this last weekend but they couldn't find it even though the system said they had a copy. i'll have to try to get it online sometime.

Just got this e-mail.

We will begin processing all orders for the Storm Shadow 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #26111) on September 25th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Next week baby.:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Just got this e-mail.

We will begin processing all orders for the Storm Shadow 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #26111) on September 25th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Just got this e-mail.

I got the ten day notice about a week and a half ago.

But I did not get this processing e-mail.:mad:

I want my Storm Shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back