Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured this would have sold out within 30 minutes...Well 5 mintues more doesnt hurt..I hope that everyone would wanted one, got one...

Looking at the pics, his backpack is shown with the swords in the scabbards, but also loose as well. Does he come that way?

Well, apparently we all learned a very important life lesson:

The Ninja Vs. Pirate argument is null and void
if either is pitted solely against Lando. :D

Ex. Ordered!!:joy:joy
I did not expect this PPO to be easier to obtain in comparison to Lando.
Ordered on my Iphone. It feels great not having to be near a computer on PPO days!

The exclusive must have sold out right before I got on line. I logged on at about 11:35 or so (10:35 Pacific) and got waitlisted for the exclusive. So regular on order as a place holder until the WL converts. I'm sure it will - I shouldn't be far down the line.

Waitlist for me, ordered at 11:15, knew I shouldn't have gone to target, I forgot about the PPO until I got home.

Have two regulars on order, and the way orders have been going lately, alot of people order crap they don't intend to buy, what's the point? Cuz it looks pretty in your order status? SO I don't have much doubt that it will convert.

Snake-Eyes sword and scabard were shown the same as Storm Shadows in prototype pics but on the production pics and reivews are removable. I think it's just the way Sideshow likes to show off accessories when they take there pics kinda like how prototype pics never have the wrist joints and pegs attached to the hands but there on all the final prodution releases so far.

I want working scabbards!!! come on Sideshow! Lame!

Have two regulars on order, and the way orders have been going lately, alot of people order crap they don't intend to buy, what's the point? Cuz it looks pretty in your order status? SO I don't have much doubt that it will convert.
There are probably a number of people (myself included) who aren't 100% sure about something, but figure it is better to be safe than sorry and pre-order even if there is a fair chance that an order will be cancelled (that way, you can wait for more information, early reviews, account for future changes of heart, etc.). Conversely, sometimes pre-orders pop up when people have money, and that money gets spent before the order actually comes in, and they have to cancel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back