Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, cloth belts?!? Thats a first... I will now call Sideshow; Master!

And this shot just sells it, for the first time a Vader that Towers over the stormtroopers :rock

IMG_2015.JPG

Too bad there isn't a head, then we could pose the one like the clutz that smacked his head on the door coming in after 3PO and R2 :lol

Those new pics look effing-tastic!
My only (minor) doubt is over the mouth, it looks a bit on the small side, but these Stormies are simply stunning!
Of course I'll get two!

Another thing I like about these guys is that they seem to have a more cloth-like material for the black under-suit thingies.
Medicom's, although very cool looking are very restricting.

I love these new pics. The Stormtroopers are looking amazing.

It would have been cool if Sideshow were to release two different Stormtroopers: One with the "Hero" helmet and the other with the "Stunt" helmet. I'm sure they would have sold double the figures and rewarded the fanatics with the slight difference in mold.

I can't wait for these. 1 Vader:vader and 1 Stormtrooper:stormtroo for me.
This is going to hurt my bank account!
Thank G.W for that stimulus check!
:chew

I will definitely get Two Stormies for the Flank display but only if they are truly around $80....if they go over a $100 then I'll hang back and get only one. I know it sounds like only $20 but when you factor shipping and CA State Tax....its adds up.

Back