Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knowing LFL, its bound to come sooner than later. Every Stormtrooper offering since that GG Bust has had a Shadow accompaniment of some kind.

Just wait until Georgie tinkers with the OT some more. I guarantee you they'll be color coded like the Clones.

I'm thinking these will also be $125, like Vader, unless they have high ES in anticipation of lots of people buying multiples, then one would hope they bring them down to the $80-$100 range.

$125 would suck. I know SS wants to get into the HT price point -- and it has with Vader -- but $125 seems a bit high for a trooper. $100 I hope. Actually I hope less, but it doesn't look like it.

At $125, I'll only buy one stormtrooper. But I'd like two or even three.

Sorry to say, but I think the helmets are a bit on the small size. And is it me or the armor looks pretty loose on that body?

Still waiting for better pics and hoping for the best. I'm loving the rebel trooper!

$125 would suck. I know SS wants to get into the HT price point -- and it has with Vader -- but $125 seems a bit high for a trooper. $100 I hope. Actually I hope less, but it doesn't look like it.

Well, I'm hoping they go the route of $$$ in units sold, not price per unit and sell like 15,000 Troopers at like $80 each. If they lowered the price enough, they could sell a ^^^^ load of these.

Here's a shot of the back side.

SDCC08-Rebel-05.JPG

I seriously doubt they will be over $90. And I still think SS is still the best deal around, I mean the Bats figures from HT are $160, the simple Medi Han will probably be $160. But for $125 you get the massive Vader! That's still pretty good to me.

Now, we'll probably find out tomorrow that Vader's $170 :lol

the belts on those troopers look excellent & to me they look removable. hmmm............

Well if I am getting Vader I have to get a Stormtrooper as well.. they will look sweet next to each other.

Rebelscum main page is reporting the Storimes to be retailing for around $80. Niiice.

that will be at least 2 for me. how can you not have more than one? and a low price is a sure bet that they will be making a bunch. (fingers crossed anyway)

Hope Dave don't mind but im stealing his write up. This is gonna be GLORIOUS:

Thank goodness for the Sideshow Collectibles' A New Hope Stormtrooper figure. With an open ended pre-order, collectors can grab up to six of the exclusive version, which comes with the blaster seen in some of the earlier costume photos, and as many of the regular editions they want. The figure will be set at somewhere around the $80 mark and features the same body as the General Kenobi figure. Sadly, they are not currently planning on altering the body to make Luke a little short for a Stormtrooper.

SIX exclusives can be had?! As many regulars as we want? Hot Damn!

Back