Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this years sdcc alone is gonna cost me a bit..........:banana............no wait...........:banghead

and im not even attending..:monkey2

Looks great so far!

Hopefully they'll come with the MG34 rifle. I doubt it would happen, but it would be nice..

I figure I won't use them until I can get a figure for free. I've spent a lot, but not quite there yet :lol

I think I may actually use my RPs on the troopers instead of vader. I think I'll get a return of more RPs that way.

i have a bunch pending.............and in a little while will have a bunch more pending..........:banghead................will it ever catch up???

Good price! I can get two. Plus with the open order these should sell fast, although they'll most likely make a ton. Highest ES ever.

But where are all the pictures? Vader, Belloq, Ki-Adi, Clone Obi, everyone's got pictures galore except these guys.

I also will be getting 2 from Sideshow, and possibly another from a local retailer. I think I am going to use some Marmit gear to make one of them into a Sand Trooper. That belt looks amazing!!! It appears to have a cloth/weaved material...Man this figure is gonna rock!!! Same thing with the Fleet Trooper, I'll need at least 3 of them. Sure wish Sideshow would see the potential in releasing a Rebel Fleet Trooper Uniform Pack, since there are currently no plans for an Endor Trooper type of thing...

I also will be getting 2 from Sideshow, and possibly another from a local retailer. I think I am going to use some Marmit gear to make one of them into a Sand Trooper. That belt looks amazing!!! It appears to have a cloth/weaved material...Man this figure is gonna rock!!! Same thing with the Fleet Trooper, I'll need at least 3 of them. Sure wish Sideshow would see the potential in releasing a Rebel Fleet Trooper Uniform Pack, since there are currently no plans for an Endor Trooper type of thing...

Where did you see the ST belt so close?

I'm SSC will pump out some Sandtroopers in due time. We'll probably get exclusives of all the ranks.

But where are all the pictures? Vader, Belloq, Ki-Adi, Clone Obi, everyone's got pictures galore except these guys.

IMG_2009.JPG

IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_2009.JPG

IMG_2013.JPG

IMG_2015.JPG

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

IMG_2020.JPG

IMG_2021.JPG

IMG_2022.JPG

Good price! I can get two. Plus with the open order these should sell fast, although they'll most likely make a ton. Highest ES ever.

There's a gallery for them at RS as well.

Thanks, Sean! MAN -- those look perfect! Love the cloth belt! Looks like the didn't miss a beat.

Ya, I caught that detail, awesome.

People cried to get this stuff sooner, but some of us had the sense to know the longer wait was to get the best product. From what I'm seeing, that has held true :rock

Back