Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oddly, as excited as I am about Vader... I'm kind of more excited about these stormtroopers. Something about them, the detail, and that cloth belt.

Its the small details. They look just like the real thing the way the plastic shines. Outstanding job.

Its the small details. They look just like the real thing the way the plastic shines. Outstanding job.

Yeah, SS really did put the last three years to good use it looks like. Even the "shoes" and the shin piece, the way they connect, the difference in sheen and slight color change... really does look like it popped off the screen.

How you gonna buy 4 if they only allow 2 per person? Have they ever allowed more than that??

OK...some of this may be old news. I do not have time to go through 200 posts. I have to get to bed so I can get back to CC tomorrow.

2 exclusives and 4 regulars is correct. I have all 6 ordered via the con.

I am told that the exclusive item is a blaster. No further details and she wasn't 100% sure of that.

The Stormtroopers are 90.00 each.

Has anyone posted pics from the con yet?

Last edited:
Troopers will be here way before Vader:

20080723118te4.png

Pic by Shadow from rebelscum.

Interesting....Then again considering how Obi-Wan Clone General is pretty much using many of the same parts and Vader is all new parts its not surprising.

Its either 3 or 4 pieces for me. I have heard people saying this before, Now its my turn - "Thanks for making me broke SideShow". Hah hah.

Are they using the new body on Stormie? I heard Vader is a prototype body but is the Stormie on Buck? Hope not...

Are they using the new body on Stormie? I heard Vader is a prototype body but is the Stormie on Buck? Hope not...

No armor figure will be on the Buck, they will be on the Armor version of the Pro which is a more skeletal body.

Not sure if anyone has said this before, for me, I seriously think the SSC Stromie is more accurate than the Medicom RAH. By saying this I am referring to the overall proportion.

Back