Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't it make more sense to get the non-exclusive stormtroopers from a reseller, rather than Sideshow? They'll be cheaper and you can get as many as you want.

No, I didn't say that. They'll still most likely ship later this year. But I was told that the Stormtroopers on display are not prototypes but actual production samples from the factory.

I kinda want to order a regular with about $25 off from Reward points, then get a second as an exclusive.
Either that or use the Reward points for Vader.

Still haven't decided yet.

How much longer do you think it will be until Luke and Han in stormtrooper disguiese are announced?

i pre-oredered 2........not really caring for an exclusive pistol so i will not be going thru the stress of crashing servers or slow ordering. but good luck to everyone on the 1st !!! now the long wait begins...............

Whoever said these would be $80 dropped the ball, $90, but still reasonable, more miffed about the misinformation.

Behold:

watermark.php

PERFECTION!!! :rock :rock :rock

Whoever said these would be $80 dropped the ball, $90, but still reasonable, more miffed about the misinformation.

Thats what Rebelscums front page was reporting last night but they also said you could order 6 exclusive and as many of the regulars as you wanted.

That really does look badass... an extra $10 is a bummer, but certainly not a deal breaker.

i was really expecting it to be as much as vader being more "armor"......but i guess people will buy more of these than vaders for the army buillders.

Looks a lot like the Marmit, doesn't it?
Meaning, in the overall look.

i own several marmits and they were up till now the best out there, but from the pics shown they look as good or real close.

Back