Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea for this one the edition size will be huge and for good reason. We may never know exact numbers. Ironically this is something I could care less about edition size but DO want two of the exclusive.

For the guys who will be exchanging their reg for excl. Can you please cancel as soon as you get the exclusive to keep the edition size down?

Thanks.

Dude, these will never be worth more than what we pay today....personally, I want everyone that wants one, to get one.

Wait, now that I am thinking of it: this is not an Inclusion correct? So, the ES is already determined, or what am I missing here?

Last edited:
Dude, these will never be worth more than what we pay today....personally, I want everyone that wants one, to get one.

My request wasn't really for resell, its so we don't have another Hobbit situation on our hands. I truly believe one reason there is no LOTR 12inch at SDCC is because there was so much hype around the Hobbits and then they didn't sell out even after release.

I want to ensure we get a Sandtrooper, Ep5 trooper, Ep6 trooper, and clones. The only way we will get these is if the Ep4 Trooper sells really well and don't get overproduced.

My request wasn't really for resell, its so we don't have another Hobbit situation on our hands. I truly believe one reason there is no LOTR 12inch at SDCC is because there was so much hype around the Hobbits and then they didn't sell out even after release.

I want to ensure we get a Sandtrooper, Ep5 trooper, Ep6 trooper, and clones. The only way we will get these is if the Ep4 Trooper sells really well and don't get overproduced.

Ah, got it. I am right there will you then! I will just hold out for the PPO; god help us all on that day!!!

Last edited:
I try for an Exclusive Vader, but the pistol isn't much to me, so I'm fine w/ the regular Stormtrooper.

I got two ordered . I screwed up and used my points thinking that I was ordering the exclusive so I'm locked in for these! I'm getting both for $140.00.
I still want one exclusive since I have all of the ssc exclusives so far so depending on $$ and self space when this ship , I'll either keep all 3 , send a regular edition back, or sell one off.

Pretty cool that these guys will be out 4th quarter so I can get one as a Christmas present.

I don't really care all the much about an extra blaster anyway, so I lkely won't be ordering the ex. Stormies and I'll be keeping these regs.

I love these Stormies but my favorite rendition are the Sandtroopers. I can't wait for that one. I hope he comes with the sand-like base that came with "Maul's Balls."

But these Stormies look FANTASTIC!

Went for one of each in the end, Stormtrooper, Rebel and Vader.

Not bothered about the exclusive to be honest, im happy with these.

These guys are freakin AWESOME!!

I cannot wait for these to be released!
Imagine setting up Vader, Stormies, ObiWan, Fleet..........freakin awesome!

Back