Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what Rebelscums front page was reporting last night but they also said you could order 6 exclusive and as many of the regulars as you wanted.

Well, like I said, an extra $10 is no biggy, but it was being talked about like the $80 was an absolute, especially when they said Vader would be $125 and he is.

Reward points? Ordered one at $104 out the door because of CA State Tax. Definitely only getting one for right now...with this order being a placeholder in case next Friday is nuts.

Yup. I dumped all my RP on 1 stormie and then ordered a second (I think if I had ordered them both together I would have lost the RP for the second trooper).

I ordered a Vader and a Stormie,just be safe, I'll probably cancel them next week when i get the exclusives. If not, at last I'm safe, I can live without these exclusives.

You can use reward points on anything you want, it doesn't matter if it is a preorder or not.

Damn, im liking the look of the this guy and pre production, 4th quarter. Awesome!

I guess they've held this back until comic-con. Do we know the amor is made of yet.

I think the stormie balster is a great exclusive, something you see in promo phtots but never seen a stormie with one on screen. I think a few cantina patrons or imperial officers use them but not sure.

Behold:

watermark.php

PERFECTION!!! :rock :rock :rock

No Hot Linking from Sideshow Please.

For the guys who will be exchanging their reg for excl. Can you please cancel as soon as you get the exclusive to keep the edition size down?

Thanks.

Back