Sideshow Stormtrooper 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, this says these guys are well in production, if they're locked into an ES that they must change the ordering option for the Ex. to benefit NAs, must mean they're at a point that can't increase the ES or I'm sure they'd do that.

He is supposed to ship this year, so I assume he's ahead of Vader in the production process.

To me, this says these guys are well in production, if they're locked into an ES that they must change the ordering option for the Ex. to benefit NAs, must mean they're at a point that can't increase the ES or I'm sure they'd do that.

Good point. Just glad people will be able to get one and there is the regular people can get as well.

Good point. Just glad people will be able to get one and there is the regular people can get as well.

Yup, I placed a single Regular order tonight, then depending on the outcome of tomorrow, I'll either cancel my 2 Regs order and go with Ex. and Reg, or cancel the single Reg order if I can't get the Ex. tomorrow.

Not a great view, but gives an idea of the size.

bigtroop.jpg

Thanks for the picture. I'll still be trying tomorrow, but I'll feel just fine should I miss out on this one.

I don't think so, I don't want to be a Debby downer but I just don't see it happening. But I would love to be wrong.

Why don't you think so, SSC already has production samples, which are what was on display at SDCC and August is just starting, and it seems like ES may be tightly locked in already with the change in Ex. ordering options, so odds are highly favorable for this to ship before the end of the year.

Sorry if I am late to the party here, but why does the NL say that Darth Vader and Stormie PPO at the same time? :confused:

Remember that collectors will have the opportunity to place their Pre-Order for Sideshow Collectibles' Exclusive Stormtrooper 12-inch figure during our Priority Pre-Order event on Friday, August 1st at 10am (Pacific Time). Important note: Due to the high number of pieces ordered at Comic-Con, we have limited the number of Exclusive Stormtroopers that can be ordered to ONE per person. If you placed a Pre-Order for 2 pieces at the convention, you order will be protected! [Preview and PPO info for Stormtrooper] [Pre-Order Regular Edition Stormtrooper] [Priority Pre-Order Qualification Info]

I placed an order for two regular Stormtroopers. The order cancelation page says "contact to cancel" for them (and only them). If I am able to get one exclusive tomorrow, can I cancel just one of those regulars or do you have to cancel the whole order?

This whole idea of people losing out on a chance to order because of SDCC preorders is what we were discussing in the vader thread. Kind of sucks, but I don't really care all that much about this exclusive.

I'm guessing they figured the Ex. wouldn't be a big deal, unerestimated Con POs, and figured the ability to buy 4 regulars would mean that people would be ok whatever the outcome.

Is something weird going on here? The exclusive is down to 1 and the regular is up from 6 to 7 per person?

Back