Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really happy with Q1.

I'm getting Jack, Classic Pred and the last part for my Reese custom will be out so I can finish him:yess:

Have to say, from what we've seen from the preview, SS's Babydoll looks much better than the Hot toy's 1:6...

HotToys-SuckerPunch_Babydoll_12.jpg

2011_sucker_punch_036.jpg

sideshow-collectibles-babydoll-premium-format-statue-preview.jpg

The HT Babydoll has undergone an updated HS and it looks amazing!!! A friend from here showed me pics of the revised HS however I forgot to save the links or pics. I wouldn't be surprised if they were in the Babydoll HT thread to be honest.

I also worry about another "Rogue" but I really hope SSC realized they screwed up and now need to address that issue.

The HT Babydoll has undergone an updated HS and it looks amazing!!! A friend from here showed me pics of the revised HS however I forgot to save the links or pics. I wouldn't be surprised if they were in the Babydoll HT thread to be honest.

I also worry about another "Rogue" but I really hope SSC realized they screwed up and now need to address that issue.

now thats just wrong
I must see pics NOW:impatient:

Back