Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know many who are getting the Hot Toys. The outfit is nice but the head sculpt is ugly. Facial proportions and eyes need tweaking

I am :pfft:

Doesn't Hot Toys sometimes change the heads?
I would probably get it if it was changed, it doesn't look bad but could be much closer to Brownings face.

They do.

Yeah in those six month's I could have been turned into a woman and then back into a men... So that doesn't mean I have done it.

Ahhhh :lecture but you could've

I dont know many who are getting the Hot Toys.
The outfit is nice but the head sculpt is ugly. Facial proportions and eyes need tweaking

:lecture I hate this movie but love the look of the character and wanted HT's figure... Then I saw it :lol
And redardless of how I don't like PFs Trevor's work da superrior in almost every single way.

let's hope it's the case on the actual production PF.

Sculpts are sculpts :dunno SSC can paint 'em like crap and it's not gonna change anything, u just need to repaint it.
But still it turns out that I will not have any representation of the character on muh shelf... Fate.

I E-Mailed SSc about another matter and footnoted a question about when the full reveal might be...

In regards to the Sucker Punch Babydoll Premium Format figure, we do not yet have a release date. I recommend staying tuned to our newsletter for further information.

Would be good if i could get the newsletter :lol

If it's painted badly it will hurt the sculpt, and why should customers need to repaint it? We don't pay SSC for a sloppily painted statue

SSC's BabyDoll's face already looks like a sloppy amateurish effort...
Don't know how you guys can even compare this to HT's Baby Doll..:dunno

SSC's BabyDoll's face already looks like a sloppy amateurish effort...
Don't know how you guys can even compare this to HT's Baby Doll..:dunno

If you were to take JUST the faces on the 4 Baby Dolls, not including the body or costume (Sideshow PF, GG 1/4, GG mini bust and Hot Toys), I would NEVER be able to tell it was Baby Doll from the PF's face. I would however know that the GG statue and bust were Baby Doll, and I would instantly know the Hot Toys was her.

The Hot Toys definitely has the closest likeness, followed by both GGs. I won't buy the Hot Toys only because I don't like the doll like articulation points.

Just my opinion :peace

I knew it was BD before even clicking on the preview (that just showed a box of her face) when they first showed this, so I don't see how anyone could say the likeness isn't there. I would say that this one is slightly cartoony just going off the preview, but I think SS could make a better base, maybe a Samurai head? and maybe a switch out head?

I don't see the likeness in the HT's at all, it is a good sculpt just doesn't look like her, I see the pf likeness, and GG is nice, really nice as well, maybe it is the paint but it is hard to see it sometimes.

I knew it was BD before even clicking on the preview (that just showed a box of her face) when they first showed this, so I don't see how anyone could say the likeness isn't there. I would say that this one is slightly cartoony just going off the preview, but I think SS could make a better base, maybe a Samurai head? and maybe a switch out head?

yeah they could deffinately make an awesome base

I'm sharpening my knives for the next people who don't agree with me

128850724222531394.jpg
:wave

Back