Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anything the head still looks unappealing and a bit disturbing. Part of why I want this Sideshow PF is because I cannot stand the headsculpt for the Hot Toys figure.

If anything the head still looks unappealing and a bit disturbing. Part of why I want this Sideshow PF is because I cannot stand the headsculpt for the Hot Toys figure.

I understand whay you mean. And I still think the Hot Toys 1:6 looks not as good as the Sideshow PF preview pic....

And about the Comiccon pics... I still don't see any difference in that compared to the official pics :dunno

It's all gone wrong with the eyes on the Hot Toys piece. Their Baby Doll looks like she belongs in an asylum. :cuckoo:

Yea, those pics are the same...I don't see any improvement on the hot toys baby doll. GGs and SSCs preview so far look far better. Full reveal now!!!

Those were the pics from SDCC back in July, it's been 6 months so they may have changed it since, either way i'm looking forward to getting it.

Thing is this delay of the figure isn't helping Hot Toys, the figure was due in Q4 it would've been out and on peoples shelves long before this PF teaser was shown, i'm now betting some customers of the figure are gonna cancel and go for the PF, if it weren't delayed those potential customers would've already bought HT Babydoll.

Those were the pics from SDCC back in July, it's been 6 months so they may have changed it since, either way i'm looking forward to getting it.

Thing is this delay of the figure isn't helping Hot Toys, the figure was due in Q4 it would've been out and on peoples shelves long before this PF teaser was shown, i'm now betting some customers of the figure are gonna cancel and go for the PF, if it weren't delayed those potential customers would've already bought HT Babydoll.

Agreed. This delay, for whatever reason, could possibly hurt Hot Toys sales.

I dont know many who are getting the Hot Toys. The outfit is nice but the head sculpt is ugly. Facial proportions and eyes need tweaking

Doesn't Hot Toys sometimes change the heads?
I would probably get it if it was changed, it doesn't look bad but could be much closer to Brownings face.

the HT Amber looks better then BD imo. I'm not getting either cause they give me too much of a Barbie vibe. Just seeing Sucker Punch for the first time last night, I would only consider getting a BD or SP pf from SS if they can paint them good. I still don't care for the GG versions.

Have to say, from what we've seen from the preview, SS's Babydoll looks much better than the Hot toy's 1:6...

HotToys-SuckerPunch_Babydoll_12.jpg
suckerj.jpg

2011_sucker_punch_036.jpg

sideshow-collectibles-babydoll-premium-format-statue-preview.jpg

To keep it short..I think Hot Toys' Baby Doll is a true work of art..SS' version looks like a complete disaster...almost comically bad.. Just my 2 cents

To keep it short..I think Hot Toys' Baby Doll is a true work of art..SS' version looks like a complete disaster...almost comically bad.. Just my 2 cents

The thing about the HT version is that I don't see the caracter babydoll in it. When I see the PF preview of Babydoll I really see the caracter in it.
That for me is the most important thing :wink1:

As long as I can see the caracter in it I would buy it and put it on display. That's one of the things why I still have some of the old SS Star Wars figures on display. :D

Yeah in those six month's I could have been turned into a woman and then back into a men... So that doesn't mean I have done it.

If I can't see the caracter in a collectible I don't buy it. :peace

I may have to order this PF when it comes out, but I am still keeping my HT preorder as well.

The delay for HT could be for the HS, but I would think it is due to the QC issues that they have been having lately. That's why we are not seeing a new HT figure announced almost once a week like we seen last year.

Back