Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you Morphosis. SS has amazing CS. Even with products that aren't theirs like some recent HT products issues. Crooked "A" on Cap's helmet, dented abs, mis-aligned stars, speckled shields or like the ToyFairs Batman that had the broken ankles and dented obliques. As far as I know SS replaced just about everyone's that needed replaced.

Absolutely. :lecture Sideshow's CS has always done a great job whenever I had a problem.

Couldn't of said it better Snoop! SS has yet to let me down and all the times I've needed help, I've gotten amazing customer service. For that and many other reasons, SS will always have some love from me.

With that said, I'm pretty excited about this piece. I'm slowly getting into PFs and I think this will be an excellent piece to own in 1/4 scale

I'm looking forward to Wednesday's full reveal. :yess:

Final result for all the users who will order

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

gho3-117-b51a.jpg

Source: https://sideshow.com - modified by me

you could always paint a mosquito on her nose if she turned out like that:slap

when is this whole Rouge situation going to blow over? Before her they did plenty of good statues, drop it people lets move on...nothing to see

when is this whole Rouge situation going to blow over? Before her they did plenty of good statues, drop it people lets move on...nothing to see

rogue, ultron, missing head in snakeeyes, missing main emblems on cobra commander dio, arwen paints..

marvel is very popular & its collectors are the most vocal that's why you hear marvel issues the most, but there have been problems with many statues lately.

at this point it's a crapshoot especially when it comes to the human face paint, i really think it depends on the factory they send it to.

With babydoll, baroness, black widow, & dutch all coming, and all depends heavily on a well painted face. I am really nervous sideshow will do them well.

I would like to know what this "Rouge statue" you speak of, is. :dunno

And people should worry, because it's not just the Rouge errr Rogue I assume is what you meant, but other pieces as well. Not acceptable when you pay 325-400......

I would like to know what this "Rouge statue" you speak of, is. :dunno

And people should worry, because it's not just the Rouge errr Rogue I assume is what you meant, but other pieces as well. Not acceptable when you pay 325-400......

its from the movie "Moulin Rouge"
everytime someone misspell her name
a newborn somewhere dies
btw 4 days to go

maybe since there is already a statue of her
from another company,that everyone loves
they will try harder to not have theirs look like ass

rogue, ultron, missing head in snakeeyes, missing main emblems on cobra commander dio, arwen paints..

marvel is very popular & its collectors are the most vocal that's why you hear marvel issues the most, but there have been problems with many statues lately.

at this point it's a crapshoot especially when it comes to the human face paint, i really think it depends on the factory they send it to.

With babydoll, baroness, black widow, & dutch all coming, and all depends heavily on a well painted face. I am really nervous sideshow will do them well.

OPTIMISM =

not_found.gif

Back