Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this has been a very entertaining few pages. love the photoshop...made me chuckle.

Any long time collector must admit SS quality has deteriorated in the past few years, whether it is paint application, quality of packaging, or choice of sculpt.

They need real competition.

Prices continue to rise each and every year...and it is not due to inflation / value of US dollar / cost of materials etc alone.

It will be very interesting to compare inhand pics of this one to the GG version.

Come-at-me-Bro-meme-11.jpg
:nana:

I guess I'll be getting a Babydoll PF! :yess:

Wait, so you're a chick? And you're that chick?! Oh well then Rebecca Black, this will be too easy. Granted you could destroy me with your crude singing. :gah:

But u have to pay to ship it back.

Not if it's damaged.

We will pay the return shipping cost if the return / exchange is a result of our error such as a defect / damage or an error in filling your order. * If the purchase is being returned for any other reason than those previously stated, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping charges, including those to return the item(s) to us. Refunds will be the purchase price minus any applicable shipping charges.

If you're unhappy for any other reason then it's on your dime. But you can still return it.

If you return something to a brick and mortar store they don't pay you for the gas you used to return an item you bought from them.

And for those who say it's different...I don't see it that way and we'll have to agree to disagree.

Not if it's damaged.

If you're unhappy for any other reason then it's on your dime. But you can still return it.

If you return something to a brick and mortar store they don't pay you for the gas you used to return an item you bought from them.

And for those who say it's different...I don't see it that way and we'll have to agree to disagree.

Well I hope you enjoy agreeing to disagree because that was a horrific argument/comparison.

Not if it's damaged.

So are you saying I should damage a statue on purpose just to hoping getting a full refund? ;) There is another issue though that is filing a claim to get your custom & vat charges back.

So are you saying I should damage a statue on purpose just to hoping getting a full refund? ;) There is another issue though that is filing a claim to get your custom & vat charges back.

That's a huge pain in the butt too :mad:

Well I hope you enjoy agreeing to disagree because that was a horrific argument/comparison.

Riiiiight. Okie dokie. :wave

That's where I really feel for international collectors.

^ how? It made perfect sense

Meh...I don't get it either but trying to discuss the point rationally with some Freaks is an exercise in futility.

Last edited:
That's where I really feel for international collectors.

Meh...I don't get it either but some people are just stubborn.

Fed Ex always screws us because on top of taxes, customs, etc, they enjoy charging an expensive brokerage fee, just for their trouble of bringing it across the border :cuckoo: :monkey4

Back