Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how SSC now includes a more natural lit pic of her. Maybe my suggestion did work after the Ultron fiasco.

300127_press03-001.jpg

Her body is contorted. Maybe too much.. could just be very flexible.

Looks perfect to me, like she's leaping off the head and twisting to shoot the enemy behind her.

_____

with this full full reveal....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShABUGCMAeA&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShABUGCMAeA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

:rotfl

So does the exclusive use the gun in her holster since its upholstered in the ex pics or is just a separate hand holding the same gun and you are supposed to take the gun out of the holster to make it look appropriate?

I would like to know that too. From the pix it looks like the gun can removed from the holster. But the switch-out hand looks different (fingers folded around the gun) from the reg hand (fingers more straight), so I think the switch-out hand comes with its own gun attatched in the hand.

I would like to know that too. From the pix it looks like the gun can removed from the holster. But the switch-out hand looks different (fingers folded around the gun) from the reg hand (fingers more straight), so I think the switch-out hand comes with its own gun attatched in the hand.

I'd imagine the gun and left arm comes out and both go back in the box and to be replaced with a left arm with the gun already sculpted to the hand

I'd imagine the gun and left arm comes out and both go back in the box and to be replaced with a left arm with the gun already sculpted to the hand

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it will be. The gun holster will be have a snap, similar to how Rogue's belt snaps together.

That's was what I was trying to say but something must have gotten lost between the danish words in my head and the english words they translated too.

Last edited:
I like the base and will definately get this.

But, I can see all kinds of issues with those eyes...

idk, pose looks really awkward with her left leg like it is. I can replicate the pose, but it seems really weird. The likeness looks better then the GG version by far imo, regardless of her face being scanned on that one. Not sure how I feel about this one.

Back