Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a nice dynamic pose which is a change from the usual boring Premium Formats.

Some people are never happy :monkey1

Kidding, I love you all. :monkey3

I never said anything about using Ask Sideshow, there are other options that work, as stated. I still think the likeness is better, not fond of the pose though.

I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to Hunnipot's statement about asking Sideshow if they were going to make an Amber PF.

Uh idk i don't think it's too bad. Can you not look over your shoulder while your torso is turned like that? I feel most people should be able to do that so i don't think its comparable to "The Exorcist" lol . Yeah it's twisted a lot but at least it's a different pose then her standing straight looking over her shoulder.

It's VERY doable. I could do that pose all day long.

I wouldn't mind SSC making all the girls but how long will it take. The only thing SSC has ever completed as a set was the TMNT comiquettes. Geesh I've been waiting to complete the Fantastic Four PFs & where the bloody hell is Jean Grey or Storm PFs? I don't see this happening.... but maybe in a decade or so...who knows right?

How do we submit questions to Sideshow? Someone needs to ask if they are planning an Amber PF.. :pray:

Facebook, ask for a Sweet Pea too :wave

Good luck with that. They haven't answered any 'Ask Sideshow' questions since September.

I know that that sucks, i used to love hearing what they were working on :(

I wouldn't mind SSC making all the girls but how long will it take. The only thing SSC has ever completed as a set was the TMNT comiquettes. Geesh I've been waiting to complete the Fantastic Four PFs & where the bloody hell is Jean Grey or Storm PFs? I don't see this happening.... but maybe in a decade or so...who knows right?

Only 4 to go, X-Men could spand tons of characters

___

This blows the GG one out of the water IMO

OK, just saw the new pics and my first thought is that the pose is a little odd........
Good price and awesome base though:lol

I'm debating picking this one up over Baroness...

I can't afford the both of them. :monkey2

I don't recall Trinity ever turning only half her body to shoot someone.

Opening of Matrix Reloaded for one, she jumps out the window tursn and shoots, this pose is similar from what i remmebr, looks like BD is turning as she leaps off the severed head to face an enemy behind her, thats how i see it :wave

Yeah i don't get the reaction to the pose, it looks like a standard modern action film pose of the character jumping and turning to shoot someone behind them :hi5:

Trinity in Matrix did it loads

Just say i agree:)
As one said it looks like elektra, just 100 times more cool, and too all how critic is it the sword is too small, if that is a criteria not too get it, don't:-D i'am just tied of the pose like black widow and ayla, and its the same price, i love lara, vampirella and now baby because of the base. And the its just spit on

VS is going to change his avatar to an upskirt shot of BD.

Last edited:
GREAT NEWS!

"me: Do you know if there is a chance that other Sucker Punch girls will be made in PF?
Just a moment...
Sideshow Jaclyn: Hello! Thanks for your patience!
me: No problem
Sideshow Jaclyn: I believe we will be offering the other Sucker Punch girls in Premium Format"

Back