Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love to see a fellow Dane on the boards :)

Love the proto, but holding off. Exclusive is not a big deal to me, and feel like my current Babydoll needs have been met and expectations exceeded at $250 with the stunning GG piece. Holding off for in hand pics to see what $350 gets you.

How do we submit questions to Sideshow? Someone needs to ask if they are planning an Amber PF.. :pray:

the Ex isn't a must have for me, so I think I will wait it out. I decided I will either get this or the GG Sweet Pea statue to represent the film.

Good luck with that. They haven't answered any 'Ask Sideshow' questions since September.

I do find it very amusing, though, that almost everyone here was praising how this was THE Babydoll and was going to blow GG's out of the water, and now that the pics have been revealed, I'm really not hearing that anymore :lol

En dansker mere;-)

I like it so much, so perhaps, wait a little.

:clap Now we're enough to start a danish board.

Hehe, havn't met one who collect it in denmark, even though my collection is limited:)

Hei, ikke glem Norge også !

We only need a Swedish and Scandinavia will be fully represented here
wink.gif

This is probably the most spectaculary uneffective and crooked pose with which SSC could come up with...

Great "Sucker Punch" and "The Exorcist" crossover piece! Bravo :clap

Nice that we will get a separate gun which can be remove from the holster and another gun which will be sculpt on the left hand. Also love the fabrics. It looks like Denim or something like that.

I can agree that her pose has to much twist, but heey, maybe I can pretend that BD is running or being chase from something.

Very tempting to pre-order this piece. Well, I will have to think about it and sleep on it tonight...

I'm not the most flexible guy in the world either, but I could twist my body into that pose no problem whatsoever.

Keep in mind that the girls were physically trained for months before filming so no doubt they were in shape and flexible. She's also in a fight for her life so she's doing what it takes to win!

Oh and by the way,...

....I think she blows the GG one out of the water! There I said it!

Good luck with that. They haven't answered any 'Ask Sideshow' questions since September.

I do find it very amusing, though, that almost everyone here was praising how this was THE Babydoll and was going to blow GG's out of the water, and now that the pics have been revealed, I'm really not hearing that anymore :lol

I never said anything about using Ask Sideshow, there are other options that work, as stated. I still think the likeness is better, not fond of the pose though.

Uh idk i don't think it's too bad. Can you not look over your shoulder while your torso is turned like that? I feel most people should be able to do that so i don't think its comparable to "The Exorcist" lol . Yeah it's twisted a lot but at least it's a different pose then her standing straight looking over her shoulder.

Back