Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really understand how these things are made so maybe this doesn't make sense, but if they made him more or less hollow (since it is a suit of armor), would that significantly cut down the costs? Is it even possible to do that?

Possibly,...I know PCS made zangief hollow but I'm not sure if that brought the price down. Although I would imagine it could.

But hollow pieces make breakages that more possible, so...

So I guess the concept of all the girls having mating bases is out (that just sounded weird).

I believe we're gonna contend with all those other people who plan to PO the Wolvie LSF (lol).

Even if this is the only PF made for this movie, I'll be happy with this.

So I guess the concept of all the girls having mating bases is out (that just sounded weird).

I believe we're gonna contend with all those other people who plan to PO the Wolvie LSF (lol).

Even if this is the only PF made for this movie, I'll be happy with this.

They could still have matching bases in the sense that they could each be standing on the head or corpse of something they killed. One could be on a dragon head for example. Another could be on top of maybe one or two of the zombie soldier corpses, etc...

I'm pondering whether or not to get the regular myself. Free shipping is always nice. How much does it usually cost for Sideshow to ship out something like this to Washington?

Sorry I'm confused. When i seen pictures and video of the BabyDoll at comic con. She had real hair and cloths. . I didn't like it. So i was not excited about this one. But seeing most of it sculpted i would not mind, having this one.. Do you think SS would make an Amber also or Gentle Giant will be only sculpted? And the Samurai would make this perfect.

Sorry I'm confused. When i seen pictures and video of the BabyDoll at comic con. She had real hair and cloths. . I didn't like it. So i was not excited about this one. But seeing most of it sculpted i would not mind, having this one.. Do you think SS would make an Amber also or Gentle Giant will be only sculpted? And the Samurai would make this perfect.

The one you saw at con was the hot toys figure and yes, it's not great.

What? Why the regular? :thwak

i dont want switch out hand holding with gun its not that must have Ex to me. with CSC she will be less & will save customs around 100$. for Baby Doll PF 349$ is actually too much as per my opinion. Better to save money with CSC:)

Back