Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, that chin. Why did that chin have to be such a drag? They could fix it if they wanted to, but most likely not.

The only consolation is that his portrait looks great from other angles. That chin is noticeable only at a couple angles, from what I can see.

I am a new guy around here... Is there any chance Sideshow makes a change? The chin for example? Or the red trunks?? Do they ever change things before production? Or is the picture that we have seen what we are going to get??

Sideshow unfortunately doesn't tend to make changes.

Which is 1 of multiple reasons why I've tended to start looking to the other companies.

I was being facetious because the change was a pretty bad one... But yeah 99% of the time SS won't make changes to statues even if customers are vocal about it..

But Psylocke hasn’t even gone up for PO yet. Supes is about to ship in a month or two.

Is it? Wow I had no idea it was coming that soon. Doesn't seem to long ago it was up for pre-order. I still might consider it if they fix the chin since I really enjoyed the rebirth Superman comics.

Did SS bring this to NYCC? I haven't see any pics or videos.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Did SS bring this to NYCC? I haven't see any pics or videos.

No. The only DC statues were: PF Aquaman, PF Green Lantern, Batman/Superman Diorama, Animated Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman.

No. And it made me mad. One of the main reasons I went was to see these and they only had the John Stewart from this line. Not cool!!!!!!!

Wow. I wonder why they didn't bring him.

No. And it made me mad. One of the main reasons I went was to see these and they only had the John Stewart from this line. Not cool!!!!!!!

Feel for ya, man.

I knew I needed to see this (and the other PFs) at SDCC18 ...and I would've been pissed too if SSC didn't display him.

Back