Statue Sideshow Superman Rebirth Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's sadly funny, I ordered this awhile back and decided to make payments but then SS contacted me like a month later and said it was coming out sooner then they thought and if I wanted to just pay in full when it released instead of making payments, so I figure sure why not since it's coming out earlier, then a month later I'm seeing delays.... Sometimes I don't think SS has a clue to what's going on with their business...

I have this on P.O. And this has me a little concerned.

Attachments

• 5C1B2EEB-CC46-4759-839D-11C7EBF1DA6A.jpeg
    5C1B2EEB-CC46-4759-839D-11C7EBF1DA6A.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 91
Thought you were circling his chin there for a second. Lol!

As for the seam ...I'm guessing that's what you circled ...doesn't look too bad in that pic. I say wait for more in-hand pics tp be posted here and re-assess then.

Being that his body and head are fully sculpted I don't see how that could be user error, but man I hope you are correct.

It could very well be just the portrait not being inserted all the way in. And in that pic, the seam is hardly noticeable.

That's why I say wait and see. Wait for more in-hand pics to come in and see how it is then.

Bummer...

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Superman Premium Format(TM) Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Dec 2018 to Jan 2019.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.

Sorta glad this is delayed. I'll be be more apt to receiving this in January.

Back