Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Analogy of the month! Good one, g! Hey, at least she's got some nip slippage. Isn't that enough? :confused:

under normal circumstances Vampi cleavage alone would be enough distraction, but they had to add a poorly fitted V-Thong and gave her some saucer sized pink nips. The Vampi I love may be sleazy but she's not slutty nor hoochie. I hate this custom.

Hot and Deadly
vampirella1.jpg

under normal circumstances Vampi cleavage alone would be enough distraction, but they had to add a poorly fitted V-Thong and gave her some saucer sized pink nips. The Vampi I love may be sleazy but she's not slutty nor hoochie. I hate this custom.
Well, hate is a strong word. But, in this case, very fitting. :D

you're right Barbarian. I reserve hate for people I take the time to get to know, so I should say I dislike this depiction of vampirella in statue form.

you're right Barbarian. I reserve hate for people I take the time to get to know, so I should say I dislike this depiction of vampirella in statue form.
Yes, I also dislike it... very much. Not quite hate, but it does annoy me a bit, oddly enough. It could definitely have been executed much better. Okay, I think I'm done hatin' on it... for now. If the bashing line hasn't been crossed yet, it's pretty dang close. :peace

Yes, I also dislike it... very much. Not quite hate, but it does annoy me a bit, oddly enough. It could definitely have been executed much better. Okay, I think I'm done hatin' on it... for now. If the bashing line hasn't been crossed yet, it's pretty dang close. :peace

Well, hate is a strong word. But, in this case, very fitting. :D

Agreed not a fan...

..this one on the other hand...

vamp.jpg

yeah the release of this is not coming soon enough for me. To me they hit perfection with this statue
I completely agree. I don't see one inkling of a bothersome aspect. I love it all! I honestly couldn't care less that this isn't the "classic" costume. I actually much prefer this one MUCH more.

My only issue with this statue is how the EX still has her eyes open. The shots of her from the front are great because they look closed, but the above head shots show them open and it doesn't look as sexy that way.

I wish they'd put a shot up at a good 30 degree angle, or so, which is about where a person's eye sight would be when looking at her on a shelf. Then I could tell how she'd look in a real world setting at least.

My only issue with this statue is how the EX still has her eyes open. The shots of her from the front are great because they look closed, but the above head shots show them open and it doesn't look as sexy that way.

I wish they'd put a shot up at a good 30 degree angle, or so, which is about where a person's eye sight would be when looking at her on a shelf. Then I could tell how she'd look in a real world setting at least.
Wouldn't that depend on the height of the person and the height of the shelf? :confused: :D

Wouldn't that depend on the height of the person and the height of the shelf? :confused: :D

Wellll... That's more arguing semantics. Regardless of where you're standing in relation to statue, if you're sitting or standing, if you're 6' tall or 4' tall, if the shelf it's perched on is 2' tall or 5' tall, eventually you're more commonly gonna see it at a 30 degree angle and her eyes will be opened.

I guess (if I even get my WL converted) I'll have to put her up higher than my other statues if I want that right kinda look, but what a bummer... Maybe I'll just paint her eyes over white and it can kinda give off a more "bliss-full" look to her :)

Back