Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The final price was $890.
laugh2.gif
laugh2.gif

I may have to get into the hack custom T&A business.

Is the final flex pay on this still June 5th? I am so waiting to see that long set of emails telling me to have money in my account. While everybody is yammering about the Thor and Destroyer this is gonna blow them all out the water. JUNE hurry the hell up!

Have never used flex, so does that mean that mean when folks are charged for their last payment that is when the piece should be shipping out?

Have never used flex, so does that mean that mean when folks are charged for their last payment that is when the piece should be shipping out?
Pretty much, as long as they have been paying flex from the beginning and didn't switch to flex at the last minute instead of canceling.

Yeah I was mainly trying to guage the ship date. Since he mentioned June 5th thats why I was curious. May/June is my worst time of the year for POs, it helps to know as far out as possible what's getting charged when. :lecture

Well so far on the SS Website the ship still says June. But I haven't seen a notice of coming in 30 days yet in the newsletter.

No surprise there otherwise we would have at least seen some shipping notification. Preordering from SS now is like going to the doctor's office, even though you have an appointment you still have to wait an additional hour to see them.

Back