Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm newsletter today still hasn't made any announcements on the release or shipping date for this piece....gah I hate the anticipation...has anyone cancelled their exclusive piece yet? Hehe...the waiting for a waitlist conversion is killin me slooooowly.

I just wish they'd give realistic time frames for things. Anticipate for delays and if it comes in early then you as the company looks like you are doing a great job of time management. Just say she'll be in by October and if she gets here August then YAY!!! Win for all!

Well...she'll be here in September.

That is, unless she doesn't get delayed again. But she's not coming in August. Just got another FlexPay Schedule Change email.

Wow. What's the record for longest wait for a 1/5 statue? This is getting a bit crazy. Remember that she went up during Spook.

:loldon't know why i just found that constant delay message funny!!! They need to update it on the actual statue page. I guess only flex pay people would know about the change?! I haven't received one of the five million emails then send before processing. I just know that all those big boxes are gonna be arriving the same time at my office:rotfl:rotfl

Well...she'll be here in September.

That is, unless she doesn't get delayed again. But she's not coming in August. Just got another FlexPay Schedule Change email.

It does say September on the product page now. Still unbelievable.
The wait for this is becoming unbearable. :monkey2

I bet it's the bats on the base causing all kinds of quality control issues...

I figured those bats would be more plastic than polystone, like the bat and spider on the Elvira PF, and a few other tiny intricate pieces here and there.

Sucks, getting tired of this last flexpay lingering on, can I get the option to just pay it, and it ships when it ships?? Nope that would make sense.

I'm going to cancel my order for the regular edition. I really only want this for the EX head, and with me buying Darth Maul, possibly ordering the Psylocke PF, and definitely waiting for Mara Jade this year there's no point in me not buying something I'm 100% in love with.

Good luck to whomever waitlist converts with my cancellation :)

Back