Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How? Well it's very simple. I had three or four other packages going out on the same day, this being the last. ____, atleast I still have the ____, and I didn't put it in someone else's package:lol

Do you know how someone is lying? when they give a different answer everytime they talk about something. Yesterday it was 6-7, then it was 5-6. Today its 3-4. Inless you ship stuff everyday you should remember.

PVA let me tell you a story. My friend in High School bought a Acura Integra for 5 grand. When I talked to him he said the car was perfect clean title..... This was all before car fax. Well a month after hhe had the car I noticed that the door didnt align, the car was part repainted. So what happened was the car was salvaged!! His dad being a sticler that he was sued in small claims court for 5 grand. Lol lets just say that he kept the car and got 5K back.

You sold me a salvaged predator and claimed that it had a clean title. I have already printed all these pages and have enough evidence against you. You have 2 weeks before I make your life hell. FYI account is under your mom so she will be dragged into this and here credit score will be ____ed after I win in court.

Pay me back within 2 weeks and you can avoid all of this!

I am certain that PVA is a nut job. He in a way told me to kiss off and now he says this to me:

I agreed to pay you back dumass. Now you're changing the deal again?? WTF?? You must think I'm stupid and young

I'm trying to sell my ____ so I can pay you. You said we'd keep it private, and now you go and ruin my rep?? How do you expect me to sell anything now?

I am certain that PVA is a nut job. He in a way told me to kiss off and now he says this to me:

I agreed to pay you back dumass. Now you're changing the deal again?? WTF?? You must think I'm stupid and young

I'm trying to sell my ____ so I can pay you. You said we'd keep it private, and now you go and ruin my rep?? How do you expect me to sell anything now?

If it were me....his ass would be going to court. No matter what he does now. He thinks this is funny with all the lol's he posts and doesn't seem to take fraud as a serious matter. Nail him.....

You'd be dealing with me. My father is only needed for the payment part of it all. Rest assured, I've gotten only positive feedback both here and on The Hunter's Lair. But I understand, whatwith all of the things that have been going on, it's hard to believe you could trust someone under 21. Really though, age has nothing to do with it. Common sense is the thing.

@PVA: I got your forwarded message. The box is the only point you were trying to prove there, when there are more important issues concerning the transaction (the bio and your lack of communication on what's happened between you, Darthjuan, and that pesky feeBay seller). Not helping much...

And you may have told him you were selling it "as-is", but that's no reason not to include some potentially important details like... hmm, the original bio was broken and you had to get a new one off eBay? Seems pretty significant, regardless of whether or not it was truly legit. To me, using the fact that you wrote "as-is" is like an excuse not to be blamed for any issues the figure may have. And you failed to specify any of those. Looking at a pretty photo isn't all a buyer needs. A good and honest explanation's pretty helpful, too.

Someone forward me that message becaus I never got it like he is claiming. If I had I sure as hell would make an ass of myself on here over it.

Again, that's what feedback is for. PP is a pain to get to accept money. Last we tried, we made a new account for it and PP screwed up, without responding to any of our messages or helping. The problem was eventually solved, but we don't want to go through that headache again. We only use PP to buy now.

I get your concern, and I was pretty bummed when I found out we couldn't use PP's fast method of payment when selling things. But, things have worked out just fine with money orders. Other sellers prefer them too. Just have to make sure that whoever it is you're dealing with is good for it.

AS-IS only works if the description is accurate.....obviously it was not accurate.

:lecture:goodpost::exactly::clap

Right, you are.

Again, that's what feedback is for. PP is a pain to get to accept money. Last we tried, we made a new account for it and PP screwed up, without responding to any of our messages or helping. The problem was eventually solved, but we don't want to go through that headache again. We only use PP to buy now.

I get your concern, and I was pretty bummed when I found out we couldn't use PP's fast method of payment when selling things. But, things have worked out just fine with money orders. Other sellers prefer them too. Just have to make sure that whoever it is you're dealing with is good for it.

Yea... I'm gonna have to know ya for 5 more years.... maybe... :D

O I remember that BULL ____, I got called out by this ashkanls, giving me ____ about not having a shirt on my profile and some lumped in with you and Deak about something said about him.

U R still on my mf'n list ashkanls :mad:

Skiman, I believe I apologized to you over that? If I didnt sorry, Didnt know you were a trainer.

O I remember that BULL ____, I got called out by this ashkanls, giving me ____ about not having a shirt on my profile and some lumped in with you and Deak about something said about him.

U R still on my mf'n list ashkanls :mad:

Of all the things to start an argument over... :slap

Im giving this kid 2 weeks to pay me back. Last thing I want to do is go to court over a toy.

I have enough evidence to screw him x 3 and his lovely mother.

PVA You have till September 4th for a full refund plus 7 for me shipping it back. Doent waste anymore money shipping me the stand or spear. Save it, sounds like you are really hurtin.

Know the person before opening that mouth is what got me pissed off about...

and......... by someone that just joined this community :lecture

Lol come one man take your own advice. You said something that caused me to say something. But please lets drop it cause its old news and I understand how this forum works now

This should be renamed "The Official Call Out Thread".

"U ain't scurr'd of no MAN!!!!!" memories of Billy Sole, dude was great in that movie. U might have a chance if you are 6'7+ 300lbs and I might hesitate :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I keed. but not really...

Lol come one man take your own advice. You said something that caused me to say something

I actually didn't say a word on that Throne thread and was lurking until you posted ____ about me but I'm cool. I just remember you now is all :D

Nice car as well, I think I saw pics of it one day.

This should be renamed "The Official Call Out Thread".

6 out of 8 pages weren't even concerning the Wolf bio recast, which, if I may change the subject for a moment, might become the next widely-recasted Sideshow Alien/Predator item. It certainly seems to be everyone's favorite bio. Won't be long until it reaches Alien Warrior 1:1 bust status IMO.

@Skiman: Well, now that's a different story.

The only issue with more and more people getting into collecting nowadays is that most of them start out clueless :D. I mean, we all learn more as we begin to buy these things, but a lot of us did enough research and were aware of things prior to starting. In fact, you ought to be, if you're considering getting into a multi-hundred-dollar hobby.

Im giving this kid 2 weeks to pay me back. Last thing I want to do is go to court over a toy.

I have enough evidence to screw him x 3 and his lovely mother.

PVA You have till September 4th for a full refund plus 7 for me shipping it back. Doesnt waste anymore money shipping me the stand or spear.

Hey that's two days after my birthday! Somebody better make me a "Happy Birthday Boba Ben" thread.

I also think that you probably shouldn't do the deal with getting more figures to cover the cost of the damaged Celtic Predator. It would probably be a better idea to just get your full refund back and send the figure back in my opinion.

"I ain't scurr'd of no MAN!!!!!" memories of Billy Sole, dude was great in that movie. U might have a chance if you are 6'7+ 300lbs and I might hesitate :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I keed. but not really...

I actually didn't say a word on that Throne thread and was lurking until you posted ____ about me but I'm cool. I just remember you now is all :D

Nice car as well, I think I saw pics of it one day.

LOl. Im 6'1 190. Thanks about the car.

Hey that's two days after my birthday! Somebody better make me a "Happy Birthday Boba Ben" thread.

I also think that you probably shouldn't do the deal with getting more figures to cover the cost of the damaged Celtic Predator. It would probably be a better idea to just get your full refund back and send the figure back in my opinion.

Yeah, Ash. I agree with Ben on this one, it just seems shadier. Get the refund you were first after and leave it at that.

As for you Ben, if I remember, to I'll hook you up with a thread in The Sandbox or Non-Collectible Discussion ;).

Back