Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes because stalking the kid on facebook is such a great choice.

NO NO NO NO. No stalking here. What I was thinking in my head was that it explains why the paypal account is under his mom. He is a minor so no matter what I do I have to deal with his mom, legaly. Why dont I just 1) email her which he might screen 2) she is on facebook since I have her email or 3) look her up on anywho.com and get the house number.

As you can see its hard to take this kids word for anything. So why dont I just go to the source? Advice peeps?

Man, being a minor is such a pain in the ass, it seems. I'm just glad I don't have to go through with this. I'd say wait for two weeks for the refund. If he doesn't do anything by then, e-mail his mom. If that doesn't get you anywhere, go to court as planned.

So basically do the most-extreme stuff last, like anyone else would.

NO NO NO NO. No stalking here. What I was thinking in my head was that it explains why the paypal account is under his mom. He is a minor so no matter what I do I have to deal with his mom, legaly. Why dont I just 1) email her which he might screen 2) she is on facebook since I have her email or 3) look her up on anywho.com and get the house number.

As you can see its hard to take this kids word for anything. So why dont I just go to the source? Advice peeps?

Call his mom and explain the issue. You'll likely get a refund faster since in the end, despite what he did, she's the responsible party.

Last edited:
I can imagine that phone call as we speak... LOL! Wonder if that's the first time it's been done on here. Really though, going to court over your son's expensive toy deals is a sure way to forbid him from participating in such a hobby.

My parents are okay with it. My dad doesn't see too many differences between my Preds (but I don't see too many differences between his model airplanes either ;)), while my mom is pretty neutral. She's a bit more supportive, but overall they're cool with it, as I've done nothing not to be able to collect these.

hmm. i had a rather crappy experience w/ AvP a few months back, and really soul searched for a long time about whether or not to post about it. maybe i shoulda

Back