Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that's two days after my birthday! Somebody better make me a "Happy Birthday Boba Ben" thread.

I also think that you probably shouldn't do the deal with getting more figures to cover the cost of the damaged Celtic Predator. It would probably be a better idea to just get your full refund back and send the figure back in my opinion.

I've gotcha BB if Blade or no ones has started one yet :rock

Hey that's two days after my birthday! Somebody better make me a "Happy Birthday Boba Ben" thread.

I also think that you probably shouldn't do the deal with getting more figures to cover the cost of the damaged Celtic Predator. It would probably be a better idea to just get your full refund back and send the figure back in my opinion.

Drop a load in the box though....

I know immature sorry.

I wan a thread Skiman

OMG I go and take a nap and come back to read 8 more pages. Sheesh. Time to catch up on some comments.

how do you forget to pack the stand?? its got the name of the figure right on it.. lol

I've done it. Sold my Mark III. Boxed it. Sent it out. Came home to see if sitting on the table. Put it in a padded envelope and out the next day. Sometimes with so much going on, it happens. Human error. Us being human and all. No one is perfect.

Hey RUMADMAN, I'm turning 16 soon! YAY! :D

Wow really? I would have never imagined! You come off a lot more mature than that. Thought you'd be at least mid 20's.

O I remember that BULL ____, I got called out by this ashkanls, giving me ____ about not having a shirt on my profile and some lumped in with you and Deak about something said about him.

U R still on my mf'n list ashkanls :mad:

Oh man I remember when he first came on here and tried to sell his skulls in the Alien Robots threads and all I did was let him know that is should go to the sale threads. He had to mouth off to me and call me the "forum police" or something of that sort. Yea, I hate to see what happened to him but seriously, ash really like to mouth off to people without a second thought. All I could like was that here I was trying to help this guy out and all he can do is me a lousy attitude. I call ********* on that one.

I am certain that PVA is a nut job. He in a way told me to kiss off and now he says this to me:

I agreed to pay you back dumass. Now you're changing the deal again?? WTF?? You must think I'm stupid and young

I'm trying to sell my ____ so I can pay you. You said we'd keep it private, and now you go and ruin my rep?? How do you expect me to sell anything now?

Well at least he's doing something about it. You did come out strong about this subject right away but sometimes it is what need to be done to have action taken. I probably wouldn't buy or sell from either of you guys now. Too much drama involved. I prefer easy, smooth and fast transactions. But that's just me.

This should be renamed "The Official Call Out Thread".

I'm sticking with my idea of calling this Ashkanls Vs. PvA (AVP) thread. :lol

Yes because stalking the kid on facebook is such a great choice.

i was thinking the same thing lol.

Just let the situation play itself out as is. If you dont get the refund and feel the need to take further legal action, do that. But the more that is said on here the worse it gets.

the moral of the story for today is?????
never deal with children...
i will now ask for id before making a deal..
lol

Yes because stalking the kid on facebook is such a great choice.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl
Come to think of it, I seem to remember PVA saying he was 18. So around that neighborhood.

OMG I go and take a nap and come back to read 8 more pages. Sheesh. Time to catch up on some comments.

My view is set to 40 posts per page. Good stuff ;).

the moral of the story for today is?????
never deal with children...
i will now ask for id before making a deal..
lol

That hurts, man. Really :(. In fact, it proves my point. Someone screws up, and everyone under drinking age is immediately put on probation :slap.

Just to clear this up, If I was twenty four and in college you would probably have the same delay....Sorry to bring it up here.

I'm here for you, bro :wink1:. One day, we should just show up drunk in Chat just to prove our maturity.

Come to think of it, maybe that's not such a hot idea...

Back