Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting... there is a lot of surface area with the peg/hole system going on, to glue.... they must have used the tiniest amount of glue...

I just looked again taking pics for SS and mine looks broken, not just unglued. It would have been crazy of them to have this loose and not removable for shipping.

Oh bummer! What part is actually broken?
sinestro (2).JPG

Oh interesting. Thanks for the pic! TBH then mine may also be broken the same way... but the lantern sits just fine, so I'm not going to sweat it. I'll just put a touch of glue there and be done with it.

Oh interesting. Thanks for the pic! TBH then mine may also be broken the same way... but the lantern sits just fine, so I'm not going to sweat it.

There is another piece broken not in the pic, it broke completely off so if yours may be missing that piece too. It covers that area.

There is another piece broken not in the pic, it broke completely off so if yours may be missing that piece too. It covers that area.

Hmmm, there were no loose pieces in the box, so I don't think anything is missing... at least nothing that may have broken off in the box during shipping. Do you have a pic of that too?

Just got a conversion notice for the EX :hi5:

Which is funny after getting a notice from SS about two months ago saying there was basically no way I was going to convert and should buy a reg, lol.

Somebody got mine. I had a credit card decline due to an old card and didn't update my order in time...errrrr

Hopefully sideshow thought ahead and made sure to have plenty of replacements made. Considering the intricacies of the base and constructs, I'd be disappointed if they didn't. I hope you guys can get them replaced.

Waitlist converted! I Jumped on 29th Sep. :)

Just got a conversion notice for the EX :hi5:

Which is funny after getting a notice from SS about two months ago saying there was basically no way I was going to convert and should buy a reg, lol.

Huge congrats both!!!

I can't belive this has gone from no way we will get conversions to this!

Hopefully sideshow thought ahead and made sure to have plenty of replacements made. Considering the intricacies of the base and constructs, I'd be disappointed if they didn't. I hope you guys can get them replaced.

Yea, I hope so too. We shall see today or Monday probably.

Hey guys just heard back from SS and got a confirmation for a replacement body.

Sorry blurry pics I did a bad job cleaning my phone back from my grandparents they cook a fried special dessert for the babies of February.

How did you fit that in a beasta? I have double wide and high and lowest as possible without it hitting the door bracket.

To people that have the EX, can you quickly check your ex construct and tell me if this is a normal seam or a crack...

photo%2B1.JPG

photo%2B2.JPG

photo%2B3-001.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back