Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see a $470 Saint Walker selling well.

If the ES is set judiciously - and the design is amazing - then even a Saint Walker will sell well. And a lot of it is timing. You'll want the GL series to have good momentum, getting collectors invested, before releasing Saint Walker. The Blue Lantern would have to fall in line behind Star Sapphire, Atrocitus, and Larfleeze. Not to mention the other GLs of Earth.

Beyond Hall and Sinestro; John, Guy, Kyle, Larfleeze and Atrocitus would probably be okay. Star Saphire, maybe Superboy Prime or Cyborg Superman and a Parallax would all probably sell as well. After that, good luck.

Solid picks. Star Sapphire DEFINITELY, no maybe about it. ;)

I'd have a hard time choosing between Cyborg Superman from Sinestro Corps War or Reign of the Supermen.

Beyond Hall and Sinestro; John, Guy, Kyle, Larfleeze and Atrocitus would probably be okay. Star Saphire, maybe Superboy Prime or Cyborg Superman and a Parallax would all probably sell as well. After that, good luck.

I think you can safely add Kilowog to that list as well.

I'd be happy with a guy Gardner in red lantern costume, two birds with one stone. Or him in his current Christmas tree outfit if that ends up becoming a permanent thing.......basically I just want a gardner PFF.

I'd be happy with a guy Gardner in red lantern costume, two birds with one stone. Or him in his current Christmas tree outfit if that ends up becoming a permanent thing.......basically I just want a gardner PFF.

A red variant would be nice. Guy's leadership of the Red Lanterns was actually an enjoyable read for New 52. Gotta go green first for me tho. :)

Guy_Gardner_004.jpg

I wouldn't 5 or 6 members of the GL Corps. I would want to be sure that they're coming out though before I start buying more than just Hal. I mean I'd rather have Hal with the JL than him plus just Kyle or John.

Does anyone have the Sinestro GL variant yet? I'd love to see some pics of it. I wont get mine till the middle of next month.

So, I'm throwing this out here. Is anyone having any leaning issues with their yellow Sinestro? I came home from travel to some.

I took some tonight... it will take some arrows and rulers to demonstrate... but basically it is leaning slightly forward due to looseness of the peg in the base. Of course even a few millimeters at the foot translates to noticeable lean by the time you look at the head and hand saw. Especially when looking at it on top of a Detolf.

I'm hoping some clear museum wax/putty under certain parts of both feet will help as I have no interest in getting rid of one of my favorite pieces. :)

Back