SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
according to marvel's directory

hulk 7 feet
skaar 6'6

doesnt matter, its obvious from the pics that head to toe its the same scale as the hulk comiquette. look at the feet, calves, arms, shoulders.

This art says otherwise...
skaar-012-page-001-l.jpg

Good on you Ave!

Which issue is this from? xYx BUDDY?

As usual, no real surprise with the quality of the sculpt, as Gore grp seems to always come through. But being old school, have not read a comic for at least 15 yrs:horror, WTF would Hulk's son need any hand weapons/armor plates in the first place? Weapons look way oversized & gimmicky. Seems to me that Marvel really milked the ____ out of the Hulk legend, all for the almighty grnback. But.........a truly great sculpt.

not posted here in awhile, man I forgot how nitpicky the marvel section had become based on comparing apple sizes :lol

just wait until specs released huh?

51L0hPL3chL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

theres precedence

anyways, it looks nice. should go with my hulk comiquette perfectly. I bet its 28" in height.

actually black cat is. do you own the piece?

her head sculpt scales up with Ms. Marvel and even She Hulk.

What makes it look small is the fact shes sitting and not standing.

When she's next to the Spidey com, she is noticeably in a smaller scale. Pete shouldn't look like Juggernaut standing over her, they should be very close in size to one another.

So sorry,im the electro,s mother

My son was instant dead when he saw this

skaarPF-05.jpg

her last words were GR..I....AAAALLL. ......BBB...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....Y

Thanks to all the people who support him ,i gift all the pf he has next week

Back