SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
isn't skaar smaller than the hulk? :dunno

not when he's drawn by Mcguiness...

hulk-vs-skaar-by-ed-mcguinness.jpg

True Hulk scale....there isnt one.

Anyone attempting to argue an accurate scale on any Hulk is a fool.

This piece is a smashing success in badassary.

If you are to dumb to figure that out go play in a Hot Toys sandbox.

Bunch a numbnuts.

Damn I look good

I want to thank the talented photographer, hair and make up crew, the lighting crew, and everyone else on the set who worked hard to make this happen. Thank you.

It's called mathematics, if it's 28 inches in height then it's closer to 1/4

Looking at the pics it's 24 inches in height (with his new switch out blade) We'll see on Thursday.

Ultron PF is same height as Skaar and that PF is 21" standing.

It's called mathematics, if it's 28 inches in height then it's closer to 1/4

Looking at the pics it's 24 inches in height (with his new switch out blade) We'll see on Thursday.

Ultron PF is same height as Skaar and that PF is 21" standing.

Just to elaborate.
You're saying it's a 1/5 PF?

Bunch a numbnuts.

This man speaks truth ^

im sayin whatever scale the hulk comiquette is, so is skaar.

scalesame.jpg
IMG_0052.jpg

scalesame.jpg

my bad, looks like Hulk comiq. was 23" inches. and the skaar pf looks like its 24" in height.

When compared to a true 1/4th scale PF like Bucky its obvious they are different scales. Therefore it doesnt matter what height, all things equal body proportions are not the same.

btw

Why does spidey have a freakishly large head if he is truly 1/4th? or maybe its the PF Red Skull that is not 1/4th. Just sayin..

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Bunch a numbnuts.

I think there could be a true 1:4 Hulk at some point in the future as a Legendary scale figure, similar to Wolf Pred.

But that being said, Scaar looks great, I think he'll fit in just fine with the other 1:4 scale. Gonna get me the EX, looks so sweet :peace

Why does spidey have a freakishly large head if he is truly 1/4th? or maybe its the PF Red Skull that is not 1/4th. Just sayin..

IMG_0054.jpg

Spidey Com is actually slightly larger than 1:4. It's like they wanted to make him 1:4 but it unintentionally came out slightly too big, so other 1:4 PF/com will look small next Spidey com. IMO It's not enough of a difference to be big deal though.

-

Last edited:
PFs have been and as far as SSC is letting on always will be 1:4 scale.

Now they ARE 1:4 scale pieces as compared to the reference. NOT in comparison to other pieces which is why there is a slight variation.

Realistically comparisons between this and something else aren't really going to do much. The fact that Skaar is kneeling won't help much in detailing whether this would be 19.5" standing (6'6") but a person's armspan is roughly the same as their height so from fist to fist we should get about that in diameter.

1:5 scale would only be 15.6'. I have a feeling it'll land on the smaller end of the 1:4 scale but actually be 1:4.

We'll know on Thursday when the specs hit.

So many poseurs here...talking about scale and accuracy not even knowing who Skaar is...When Sideshow release awesome pics of another member of the Hulk family people should rejoice instead of _____ing.

GTFO _____.

Bunch a numbnuts.

So many poseurs here...talking about scale and accuracy not even knowing who Skaar is...When Sideshow release awesome pics of another member of the Hulk family people should rejoice instead of _____ing.

GTFO _____.

c45bbe291c90edbe7f16b2dd8eabaa76_view.jpg

Word.

44_FALL_OF_THE_HULKS_GAMMA_1.jpg

^^^^When Sideshow have created all of this,I will be happy.

Back